Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Federal Event Statistics 4/10/2019 - 5/7/2019

Just now, hawk said:

Debating topics such as this on the forums doesn't get anywhere and I don't have time to type out all my points, I'd rather do it in a meeting. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for you!!!!!

No inconvenience at all, it just helps to convey the point of the apd having poor leadership.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

No inconvenience at all, it just helps to convey the point of the apd having poor leadership.

Yea hold up lemme just stop studying for finals so I can prove you wrong in a video game.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

No, you don't respond because your chief is telling you not to because he knows if he hops on that test server with sapd they will get wacked, showing that the apd is just fine and the only issue is that the APD is throwing and don't want to log on. 

Oh my god. Do you really think I would ever say that. And if I hop on of course I will get cleaned, you guys are a group of 20 well practiced players and most cops are a bunch of 30 hour crayon eaters. No matter how hard I try, and have tried, I could never teach all 300 cops coordinated strats, and half of the time they don't even listen to strats anyways. And throwing I am not, 7 Hawks today, more than 10 armored hunters and striders. Don't tell me I'm throwing when I only get 4 waves because you body block deputies for 5 minutes a wave.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Oh my god. Do you really think I would ever say that. And if I hop on of course I will get cleaned, you guys are a group of 20 well practiced players and most cops are a bunch of 30 hour crayon eaters. No matter how hard I try, and have tried, I could never teach all 300 cops coordinated strats, and half of the time they don't even listen to strats anyways. And throwing I am not, 7 Hawks today, more than 10 armored hunters and striders. Don't tell me I'm throwing when I only get 4 waves because you body block deputies for 5 minutes a wave.

imagine being mad that owner @Ares who has a chief whitelist got milked for 5 minutes at a fed and a deputy who had FAKs refused to use them and instead took 4 minutes to get to dome with broken legs, only FAKing once he got into dome :4head:

• Haha 1
Just now, Pledge said:

Obviously today you guys weren't throwing, APD actually logged on to fight us instead of just letting us win and we lost, don't you think we would lose more often if we actually got stacked more often, and if the apd actually used their equipment like today? Not to mention that ever since the server rolledback ingame numbers of APD have plummeted for some reason, which is in large part a reason of our successes, not any BW or fed changes. Now if we hopped on a test server you wouldn't have 30 hour crayon eaters, it would be sapd and maybe some subs needed, everyone there would be well practiced on feds/bw's and would be pretty evenly matched for both sides. Why don't you start enforcing disciplinary action against those who are negligent and either allow themselves to be milked, or don't follow strats? 

to be fair bloodmoon, they did PULL a lot of things but still threw with what they pulled

landed a ghawk, got it stolen, then spent 35 minutes trying to get it back while losing another couple ghawks and armed planes

not to mention PO lethals being authorized at BW against 12 civs while the stolen cop ghawk was AT LEAST 7km from the BW

8 minutes ago, Pledge said:

cops are a bunch of 30 hour crayon eaters

Dont you have the power to change that.

9 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I could never teach all 300 cops coordinated strats,

Good thing you got a team of sAPD and several FTOs. Most deputies don't even get taught how to set up VON nowadays.

36 minutes ago, hawk said:

Debating topics such as this on the forums doesn't get anywhere and I don't have time to type out all my points, I'd rather do it in a meeting. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for you!!!!!

Well this handbook change didn’t go into a meeting it went to the forums. So here we are trying to get somewhere.

• PogChamp 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Obviously today you guys weren't throwing, APD actually logged on to fight us instead of just letting us win and we lost, don't you think we would lose more often if we actually got stacked more often, and if the apd actually used their equipment like today? Not to mention that ever since the server rolledback ingame numbers of APD have plummeted for some reason, which is in large part a reason of our successes, not any BW or fed changes. Now if we hopped on a test server you wouldn't have 30 hour crayon eaters, it would be sapd and maybe some subs needed, everyone there would be well practiced on feds/bw's and would be pretty evenly matched for both sides. Why don't you start enforcing disciplinary action against those who are negligent and either allow themselves to be milked, or don't follow strats? 

to discipline people that get milked is a bit excessive. It is not difficult for a deputy to get milked whether they are new to the server/APD or not. Like civak said u guys milked Ares for 5 minutes apparently, it happens to everyone eventually. Some people don't know what to do when they get milked as well, hence why people usually try and tell them what to do.

The amount of deputies that were milked when Are we lethals? and Plague did feds/bw's is excessive. We never really had a large number so that was always our best option, and we did it every federal event successfully. It is not hard to milk deputies now since they dont have stings, as long as you are coordinated

Just now, DeadPool said:

Well this handbook change didn’t go into a meeting it went to the forums. So here we are trying to get somewhere.

Handbook updates shouldn't have to go through staff meetings, civs may be affected by the handbook but to insure balance staff make sure the handbook isn't OP. There are certain things that civs shouldn't touch APD wise and if it involved handbook updates they would just say no to every single one of them lmao

12 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Most of your SAPD are on the top APD times. If they are on the top stats which is over a thousand hours. Pretty sure most FTOs are close to that too. If your people who are supposed to be leaders can’t lead or teach or even show new deputies how to do things then why are they in their positions? You can change the deputy requirements just like the handbook change.

Just now, Millennium said:

to discipline people that get milked is a bit excessive.

Usually when people are getting milked the whole channel is telling the person what to do, I could make a montage of deputies getting milked and the amount of times where they don't heal and go straight to dome is pretty worrying, again considering that the channel is typically telling the deputy what to do. Those that are excessively milked, I would argue, show either negligence or have very poor listening skills and should result in some disciplinary action.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, hawk said:

Handbook updates shouldn't have to go through staff meetings, civs may be affected by the handbook but to insure balance staff make sure the handbook isn't OP. There are certain things that civs shouldn't touch APD wise and if it involved handbook updates they would just say no to every single one of them lmao

So allowing every PO the most abundant rank with Lethals is balanced? 

13 minutes ago, hawk said:

The reason why we didn't like the recent handbook update not going through a staff meeting is because it allowed PO lethals, which was promised by staff to only ever be used during any means necessary, and sets a pretty bad precedent.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Usually when people are getting milked the whole channel is telling the person what to do, I could make a montage of deputies getting milked and the amount of times where they don't heal and go straight to dome is pretty worrying, again considering that the channel is typically telling the deputy what to do. Those that are excessively milked, I would argue, show either negligence or have very poor listening skills and should result in some disciplinary action.

Yeah, but at the same time, when they are getting told what to do there are usually a shit ton of people talking over each other. When that happens I usually have to raise my voice and tell them all to shut the fuck up, then tell the deputies what to do. It is usually a bit chaotic in the channel and not as clear comms as it may be in Civ teamspeaks. In that case of a deputy getting milked several times they should get specific training or something to tell them what to do at federal events, not get disciplined.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Just get @Hoonter to blacklist all the deputies that are milked and soon there will be none left to be milked, ez.

i dont know why SAPD cant teach. when i mained kavala when db was huge i taught a ton of cops call outs for kavala and strats like footrunning up and waiting for a cop to come through with sirens to draw them out.