Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars - Hefty Pete Edition

2 hours ago, Peter Long said:

• Rosters must be finalized and submitted by Saturday, August 31st, 2019 at 11:00 PM est. When applying, make sure that your player list is complete WITH SUBS AND THEIR PLAYER IDS. Players with less than 200 hours on Olympus entertainment servers WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

So i have a question about this. I used to have over 1k hours on the server but my account was wiped because i duped so now i dont meet this hour requirement. Can i still participate?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ZachTheAndal said:

am i gay if i call off work to play arma competitively hehe

I got off work to attend this upcoming civ council meeting. I feel a lot more gay than before.

• Downvote 2
  • Owner
4 hours ago, Elements said:

is it on olympus servers or is drama making another nmd

We have the original Peter Long Gang Wars Mission file now, so tldr its gonna be a nutty one ;) 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peter Long said:

You must have a reasonable amount of playtime on our servers 2 weeks prior to the gang wars date.

Be realistic and give everyone a number. Don’t make the same mistakes you’ve made in the past with something vague like this.

• Like 2
  • Owner
1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Be realistic and give everyone a number. Don’t make the same mistakes you’ve made in the past with something vague like this.

There is no set number, just want to see people actively playing. Otherwise we gonna have someone afk for a few hours just so they can play, and trust me its easy af to tell the difference ;) 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Ryan said:

There is no set number, just want to see people actively playing. Otherwise we gonna have someone afk for a few hours just so they can play, and trust me its easy af to tell the difference ;) 

I get the afk thing (personally seen it done in previous gang wars). I’ll pm you with my concerns

SHOUTOUT THE ACTIVE OWNER BTW

• Like 1