Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Untitled

Honestly this whole situation was fucked. Part of it was understandable but part was not. The fact that a non senior support member denied an app and made a final call is somewhat fucked, but pure discussion is not.

Expanded: I think that this whole situation should definitely avoided, and even if it is the staff's place to be oversight, its not a senior developer's. Its your team and we should be hands off. We are allowed to discuss but no to act. Some crossed that line, and that's damn shameful. I'm not holding my tounge because someone has to say it: THIS SHIT HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR. And by no means should this be hidden. Freedom of speech baby. Never take it.

• Like 9
Just now, Pledge said:

Honestly this whole situation was fucked. Part of it was understandable but part was not.The fact that a non senior support member denied an app and made a final call is somewhat fucked, but pure discussion is not.

Thanks for understanding some of my autistic opinions

Just now, Pledge said:

Honestly this whole situation was fucked. Part of it was understandable but part was not.The fact that a non senior support member denied an app and made a final call is somewhat fucked, but pure discussion is not.

Completely agree

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Honestly this whole situation was fucked. Part of it was understandable but part was not. The fact that a non senior support member denied an app and made a final call is somewhat fucked, but pure discussion is not.

Expanded: I think that this whole situation should definitely avoided, and even if it is the staff's place to be oversight, its not a senior developer's. Its your team and we should be hands off. We are allowed to discuss but no to act. Some crossed that line, and that's damn shameful. I'm not holding my tounge because someone has to say it: THIS SHIT HAS GONE TOO FUCKING FAR. And by no means should this be hidden. Freedom of speech baby. Never take it.

Its funny cause Ryan and a ton of other staff were there letting all that happen

You get can fucked over more times than you got toes and fingers. You can still make a come up trust me on that. But in all this community is already bottom if not about to hit lmao. They are not thankful for anything. My retired Civ Council lead tag is called Retard in ts. Imagine thanking someone by calling them a retard. Fuck Olympus btw great gang wars lmao

Oh btw @TheCmdrRex Its the best staff hands down. No EGO. Down to earth and understanding. The actually wants to help the community and its players base. Hes the only staff to be thankfull for help done on for the community. So no one better direct any rage towards him or we got beef.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Idek why a dev can ban someone anyways, I understand he can find incriminating evidence through logs and shit, but I dont understand why theyre allowed to ban people. Isnt that the whole point of having an unbiased team of moderators and admins. Let alone, I have NO FUCKING IDEA why a senior developer can make the final decision about why someone blacklisted from support team should or should not stay blacklisted. I think that is just going a bit beyond his reach, isnt there like a mission file or something that needs to be fixed?

• Like 3

Imagine thinking that giving someone senior admin was worth losing half your staff and someone that is easily a much better pick @MAV . I don't know what went down in that channel but if any of you o7 lads wanna share I think we're all curious what was said and how it went down. Everyone knew what was at stake here and you decided to shoot yourself in the foot rather than fix it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

You get can fucked over more times than you got toes and fingers. You can still make a come up trust me on that. But in all this community is already bottom if not about to hit lmao. They are not thankful for anything. My retired Civ Council lead tag is called Retard in ts. Imagine thanking someone by calling them a retard. Fuck Olympus btw great gang wars lmao

Deadpool for once I agree with you and now respect you on another level

14 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Thank you for no being special in the head