Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I am addicted to betting and cant stop

It started with the lotterys. Won some here and there, so often that people assume of scripts, silly boys. I did it for fun and thought nothing of it. As the days went on, I was introduced to betting. I would did some here and there but ONE day a boy named wAng started to bet me. This man got me to 20 million dollars, the most money i've ever had. The night went on and I went to bed with 12 million. 

The next day, I found out I was addicted to betting. I lost alot my money. I felt okay because I believed 2 m was alot of money. 

One starry night, an Aussie comes to the group and begins to bet me, starting small like 250k. He won, and won, and won, and won until I was at 0$. I thought to myself, " he CANT win the next one". This is when I pull 4 million dollllars out of the gang funds to feed my addiction. I bet him with all my heart, hoping to the Arma Gods that I win.

That night, he won. He took my money and ran. Now here I am, no money and 4 mill in debt. This is when I start to do runs. I begin to build myself up and start to put money back into the funds. One day, a nice medic donated me 2.7 million dolllars. 

With this money, I flipped it all the way to 6 million dolllars.. As time went on I got up to 20 million dollars. I don't care WHO I bet, it will be cops, gang members, or randoms I just CANT stop! 

I got to 29 million dolllars last night. I felt good coming back on the server, ready to leave with 35m.. however, that did NOT happen.

A gang named Tree spawned in Kavala. At this point, I was at only 21m and wanted to be at 30m. I betted the Tree member 10 million dolllars.... and that was the downfall of me because he won. 

At 11million dollars, I felt hopeless. I betted again and got up to 14m. Again I betted and got all the way down to 9m but lucky, I left this night with 20mil.

The point I am making is that I am addicted to betting but I don't want to go broke again, I've hit rock bottom before. I see many people around me go broke and I cant be like them. When is enough..enough?

How do I stop betting

Edited by the.ivy
  • Like 9
  • Pepega 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, the.ivy said:

It started with the lotterys. Won some here and there. I did it for fun and thought nothing of it. However, as time went on I began to loose all my money and I dont know how to stop

go to settings and disable betting and ask your team mates to shoot you if you even mention betting 

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
2 hours ago, the.ivy said:

It started with the lotterys. Won some here and there, so often that people assume of scripts, silly boys. I did it for fun and thought nothing of it. As the days went on, I was introduced to betting. I would did some here and there but ONE day a boy named wAng started to bet me. This man got me to 20 million dollars, the most money i've ever had. The night went on and I went to bed with 12 million. 

The next day, I found out I was addicted to betting. I lost alot my money. I felt okay because I believed 2 m was alot of money. 

One starry night, an Aussie comes to the group and begins to bet me, starting small like 250k. He won, and won, and won, and won until I was at 0$. I thought to myself, " he CANT win the next one". This is when I pull 4 million dollllars out of the gang funds to feed my addiction. I bet him with all my heart, hoping to the Arma Gods that I win.

That night, he won. He took my money and ran. Now here I am, no money and 4 mill in debt. This is when I start to do runs. I begin to build myself up and start to put money back into the funds. One day, a nice medic donated me 2.7 million dolllars. 

With this money, I flipped it all the way to 6 million dolllars.. As time went on I got up to 20 million dollars. I don't care WHO I bet, it will be cops, gang members, or randoms I just CANT stop! 

I got to 29 million dolllars last night. I felt good coming back on the server, ready to leave with 35m.. however, that did NOT happen.

A gang named Tree spawned in Kavala. At this point, I was at only 21m and wanted to be at 30m. I betted the Tree member 10 million dolllars.... and that was the downfall of me because he won. 

At 11million dollars, I felt hopeless. I betted again and got up to 14m. Again I betted and got all the way down to 9m but lucky, I left this night with 20mil.

The point I am making is that I am addicted to betting but I don't want to go broke again, I've hit rock bottom before. I see many people around me go broke and I cant be like them. When is enough..enough?

How do I stop betting

Once you start you cant stop. Just when you're at a fair amount of money just disable betting and use it then make a few more bets. 

this is cute, i can say that after losing over 2 billion dollars in this shitty server the only way to stop the "addiction" you have is to get permed or just quit. I only put it in quotes because the money you're dealing with is barely anything.

image.png.1e9f066eee0d9c891c8d8bdb4a3561e5.png

6 minutes ago, Horizon said:

i lost 200m in 20 minutes so i havent logged in since.. once you have over 100m and only play with a titan on ur back you can’t go back to being a brokeboy... 

@ChillX fuck you 

xD luv you, sorry about the 10m I took but it went to the girl so we good

Just now, the.ivy said:

Great advice, I think I'm cured...    2m bet anyone?

Ill be u pussy

19 hours ago, Billybobjoe said:

76561198075117381.png

Its an addiction... It doesnt stop... Good Luck!

Straight facts^

On 12/29/2019 at 1:26 AM, the.ivy said:

How do I stop betting

image.png.130726a3e8a7d123586c979ca284c808.pngThats how 

• 2 weeks later...