Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 4/16/2020

12 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

he only vehicles applicable to engage HVTs are the Armed Jeep and Armed Plane.

you put this in armed jeep section when its stated in the HVT section already

Also when you say Zamak+ does that include illegal vehicles as well like Ifrits, striders, hunters, etc.? or just trucks

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Also when you say Zamak+ does that include illegal vehicles as well like Ifrits, striders, hunters, etc.? or just trucks

Would be referring to illegal activities in vehicles larger than a zamak in terms of storage. HEMMT Box, Tempest Transport, etc

• Like 1
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Millennium said:

Wouldn't need HVT since if the vehicle is illegal, you'd be able to engage on it otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Joce said:

When was the ticket guide updated an who has such a hard on for removing vigi licences? 

Vigilantes are supposed to be law abiding citizens it is at their risk to break the law and if they get caught they obviously face the repercussions

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Vigilantes are supposed to be law abiding citizens it is at their risk to break the law and if they get caught they obviously face the repercussions

Not the place for this particular argument, but I do want to have it.

Many items on the ticket guide are unfair in regards to vigi license removal.

I need to find the right place to voice my concerns. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joce said:

Not the place for this particular argument, but I do want to have it.

I need to find the right place to voice my concerns. 

feel free to voice your concerns here or if you want make a new topic

3 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

feel free to voice your concerns here or if you want make a new topic

I am going to try my luck with civ council first and maybe they can voice my concern louder than I can. I feel I may have more success going down that route.

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 3
26 minutes ago, Joce said:

Seizure/Revocation of an individual's license is at the discretion of the APD Officer.

4620c225fa8e84b9446b37dab5a7b192.png

I can't remember the last time I Revoked a vigi's license. I only would do that as an extreme,  (i.e they use their vigi abilities to actively inhibit/obstruct the APD from doing their jobs (tasing the APD, attempting to free a captured friend))

Edited by BananaHammock
Misspelled a word :p
51 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

Seizure/Revocation of an individual's license is at the discretion of the APD Officer.

4620c225fa8e84b9446b37dab5a7b192.png

I can't remember the last time I Revoked a vigi's license. I only would do that as an extreme,  (i.e they use their vigi abilities to actively inhibit/obstruct the APD from doing their jobs (tasing the APD, attempting to free a captured friend))

That’s exactly what I do, I prefer the vigilante to serve time or pay a ticket than lose there license

1 hour ago, BananaHammock said:

you may not but may cops will seize vegi license if they can. They hate vigis lol

All these options to rip a vigi are very unfair. Especially the manslaughter one. We all know the taser script bugs so that it actually lethals. Firing inside a city limit also rips a license? that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Sr. Vigi does not approve of these changes. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Joce said:

I am going to try my luck with civ council first and maybe they can voice my concern louder than I can. I feel I may have more success going down that route.

We're in here reading too btw, happy to respond to questions in here while we have some attention to your issue.

This is how it should have been for months btw, when we originally added down tiering for Vigis, we're basically just correcting things with this one.

Just now, haleychu said:

All these options to rip a vigi are very unfair. Especially the manslaughter one. We all know the taser script bugs so that it actually lethals. Firing inside a city limit also rips a license? that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Sr. Vigi does not approve of these changes. 

That's a fairly easy comp request though if anything happens because of it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

We're in here reading too btw, happy to respond to questions in here while we have some attention to your issue.

This is how it should have been for months btw, when we originally added down tiering for Vigis, we're basically just correcting things with this one.

That's a fairly easy comp request though if anything happens because of it.

What clown authorized a vigi shooting within city limits is a down tier???

• Like 2