when admins play as civ

SnackaT, honestly man I'm just going to tell you this. In situations like that where you realize you are fighting a staff member, the 200k kit is not worth the 3 day ban. Let them kill you and be on with your day ban free. 

I didnt even watch your video so I dont know if it is actual RDM or not and I dont really care. You just have to be conscious of who you are fighting and decide if taking the shot is worth it or not. Best advice I can give from experience.  

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Iceman said:

SnackaT, honestly man I'm just going to tell you this. In situations like that where you realize you are fighting a staff member, the 200k kit is not worth the 3 day ban. Let them kill you and be on with your day ban free. 

I didnt even watch your video so I dont know if it is actual RDM or not and I dont really care. You just have to be conscious of who you are fighting and decide if taking the shot is worth it or not. Best advice I can give from experience.  

This is the truth that everyone needs to see! Make Olympus Great Again!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vigi Rat said:

stfu retard learn the rules well enough to skirt them 

fuck off you stupid cunt. Get off your knees you cock sucking retard this is obviously an issue new players shouldn't be getting fucked over by these parasite staff that are untouchable and will ban you if they get upset

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

So, I have a nice video here of coopacarp being rdmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XupVuXbq_7Q&feature=youtu.be

He was told that this was not RDM by @ThatNerdyGuy because it is clearly an active situation.

This situation is much more clear than the one we are discussing in this post.

So, if the video I linked is not RDM can the staff team please explain how this case is RDM? If anything this shows that this is a complicated situation (something that should not be decided on the fly by the players involved in the situation).

• Like 1
Just now, Silton said:

fuck off you stupid cunt. Get off your knees you cock sucking retard this is obviously an issue new players shouldn't be getting fucked over by these parasite staff that are untouchable and will ban you if they get upset

>813 hours on Olympus

>New player

Choose one.

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

>813 hours on Olympus

>New player

Choose one.

bro they have stings doing legal runs with no combat stance. 

Also surely you can't fit anymore sAPD or OS cock in your ass homo cunt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, rabid said:

When you drive into an active blackwater get killed then call rdm and then quote rules on the forums >vortex!!!

The rules back up everything I argued for that. I did not bother reporting you because I knew it would get shot down. SO instead I made a post trying to get this apparent "unwritten rule" written so players would actually be aware. Its incredible to me that you still are not able to have a conversation with me. You never respond to any points I make and just try to get a few likes off of a joke.

• Like 1
  • Owner
49 minutes ago, SnackaT said:

-snip-

Honestly, I dont know if this post was made for some pitty points, or something else. However I just watched a full 27, almost 30 minute video just to be dissapointed I wasted my time on it. Now I know why I dont prioritize the forums as much as I used to anymore. Here's a few things I noticed while watching it in the first 10 minutes.

- You guys complained about them not having tags, when you and the people within your group are also not running with tags

- Nobody engaged for you or your name, you didnt even engage yourself

- Once you did RDM them, I heard multiple people nicely ask you to go into support to discuss what could potentially be a confusing situation

I can agree the situation was a bit scuffed and confusing, but thats why communicating with the other party, staff or not, is better then just doing.

Now there was no toxicity for pretty much any of it. @Kamikaze Actually handled this situation REALLY well in my honest opinion. He didnt explode on you, yell at you or even ban you on the spot. He waited until the situation was over, let you guys do your thing and asked you to get into teamspeak so that he can sort it out with you. It wasnt until you actually got banned that you decided to work with him, and who knows? Maybe if you did come into teamspeak before he would of never banned you and even let you keep the suppressor. Even so, he ended up lifting your ban, giving you a better tazer then you had and comped you money out of his own funds for the troubles.

As for your ban, it was very justified and honestly he didnt even have to lift it. Ive had a similar situation like this before I was staff, back at diamond pro. A full car pulled up on us and engaged us, and not all of them had tags. @Dante Ended up banning me and I had literally all the staff at the time look at it, submitted 3 ban appeals and got a minor reduction. Looking back at the notes on it now from the staff perspective... him Ignis and everyone else werent so nice to my thought process 😞 Can post my counter evidence that I still have on my youtube from years ago for some reason if needed.

I also disagree with your comment near the end of the video, that staff shouldnt be playing on the server. Why would they moderate a server they cant play on? Makes no sense.

26 minutes ago, Silton said:

Yeah very professional robbing new players with millions of dollars worth of gear without any tags. Staff really setting an example

huh

You 🤡 he has around 40 mil in his account and 800+ hours he isnt a new player and definitely aint a broke one. I see through your troll 😛 

If there is a genuine concern or issue you see with what a staff member does in a situation, then you can contact the direct higher ranking staff member to resolve it. 

Thanks 🙂❤️ 

• Like 10
  • Downvote 1

0:20 - "All of you hands up or die" that's engagement?

2:41 - Mentions that he should go into support but feels the need to specify there was a staff member involved? Why would you need to mention that, the staff aren't special my guy.

3:26 - Mentioning comp in what should be an RP situation

3:53 - Now kami feels the need to basically tell him to get in supp or say bye bye.

9:13 -  "No I don't have to report people" you're right, you don't. Because staff are allowed to handle their own situations. You should have to put in a ticket like the rest of us, I think that is a fair thing to ask of the staff... I would feel much better if they made a report like us and got a second opinion even if it meant they were right and I got banned still.

10:34 - 10:46 - Yes you did wait until the situation was over but you shouldn't be allowed to just insta ban someone without anyone fact checking you. If you would've submitted, he could've posted his proof that it WASN'T RDM and a false ban never would've happened and of course he could've just gotten in TS and spoken to you but you are technically the one in the wrong since you were clearly in a group together.

11:33 - Rabid admits the kid they were with was actually playing with them by saying he was his friend, it's blatant they are together and Hidden engaged therefor engaging all of them because according to Nerdy himself, if it is obvious you are in a group it isn't RDM.

17:34 - "You see no consequence and gain gear" He never broke any rules so rightfully he deserves all of it so I don't get your point?

18:32 - "My problem is that you are gaining gear" Once again, yes he is. You literally false banned him so lifting it means he did nothing wrong clearly and he deserves the gear?

18:55 - Wait what? Just a normal 1x RDM lmfao bruh you literally were engaged, you have admitted numerous times you were in a group and it is very blatant you were grouping. You are baiting a ban once again as nerdy would say.

19:57 - Lmfao he basically HAS to give up the gear or he is going to get banned. You are going to lift the ban but not because he didn't break rules, because you want to give Rabid his gear back. I couldn't get that kind of treatment because I'm not friends with the staff team, that's a bit unfair dont you think?

20:08 - 20:25 - Literally telling him that it is completely understandable how fucked the situation was yet he still is only lifting the ban for the gear?

Edited by coopacarp
Making it less toxic <3
  • Like 3
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 4
24 minutes ago, Solomon said:

So, I have a nice video here of coopacarp being rdmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XupVuXbq_7Q&feature=youtu.be

He was told that this was not RDM by @ThatNerdyGuy because it is clearly an active situation.

This situation is much more clear than the one we are discussing in this post.

So, if the video I linked is not RDM can the staff team please explain how this case is RDM? If anything this shows that this is a complicated situation (something that should not be decided on the fly by the players involved in the situation).

@Ryan please take the time to review what I am saying here.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@Ryan if you review what he is saying here and decide that he still RDM'd I would like my report to be investigated because I have the exact same situation but was told I was baiting a ban on the kid by an Admin. Thanks ❤️

• Owner
2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Was he not banned for this? This situation is even more clearer then the other one. Person with no tags engages, the guys with tags runs away to not be considered part of the situation. You get shot anyway, when clearly nobody with tags shot at him. That guy very clearly RDM'ed you lol. The only issue might be based off what the shooter saw on his perspective. Aka why we ask people record for counter evidence. Based off your video alone id ban, however after I watch the counter id make a final decision from there.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Was he not banned for this? This situation is even more clearer then the other one. Person with no tags engages, the guys with tags runs away to not be considered part of the situation. You get shot anyway, when clearly nobody with tags shot at him. That guy very clearly RDM'ed you lol. The only issue might be based off what the shooter saw on his perspective. Aka why we ask people record for counter evidence. Based off your video alone id ban, however after I watch the counter id make a final decision from there.

No, he was not banned for this. @ThatNerdyGuy came into the support room and said this was not rdm. Then he denied coopacarp's ticket until he made an appeal. Not sure what the status of the report is. So my point is that these situations are not clear and the rules need to be amended.