Arma 4 Wishlist

Rafa

What’re some features you wanna see in Arma 4? 
for me it’d be better vehicle on vehicle interaction (ability to actually pit) and finally getting over “Arma rocks” that eat you and kill you. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Rafa22 said:

for me it’d be better vehicle on vehicle interaction (ability to actually pit) and finally getting over “Arma rocks” that eat you and kill you. 

"for me it'd be cool if Bohemia hired good devs and actually made a game that isn't completely and utterly broken with technology that is newer then 2002."

Fixed that for you

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Monks said:

Arma 4 wishlist: For the game to be so good that @Zahzi actually picks GOOD devs  😛

#@FraaliBrokeIt
#@TrimorphiousBrokeIt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

if arma 4 ever comes out hopefully i can stay unpermed for longer than a month :feelsbadman:

we love you too much for that to happen

• PogChamp 1

I want a functioning water system. As it stands now, rivers don't really work due to currents not being a thing. That would be awesome. Being able to have things underground would be cool too and add complexity to the map.

• Like 2
  • Senior Admin

FPS would be nice not seen much of that in a while 😄 

Would also be cool if we could texture more things like hats and vests (without mods) so we could make more things match

8 hours ago, Tech said:

"for me it'd be cool if Bohemia hired good devs and actually made a game that isn't completely and utterly broken with technology that is newer then 2002."

Fixed that for you

Wouldn’t be arma if I didn’t hate most every broken feature in the game. Arma is like hate fucking a fat girl 

1. Optimization. I can easily achieve 120FPS in Dayz Standalone, and it uses some parts of the Enfusion engine. So I think a performance boost is going to occur in the next title.

2. Go carts still being a thing

3. Import Altis, Tanoa, etc from Arma 3 into Arma 4 with their new engine and improved graphics/performance.

4. The ability to RDM @Noahhh! freely on any Arma 4 server.

5. more vehicles. Particularly water based vehicles. Would be cool to be able to pilot battleships and aircraft carriers like in Battlefield 1942. The addition of nuclear submarines and some other naval boats would be neat. Bohemia interactive always brought forth tons of air and land based vehicles, but naval ones are lacklustre in comparison in my opinion.

Edited by Fiend
  • Lead Developer
9 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

FPS would be nice not seen much of that in a while 😄

Definitely been attempting more optimization lately, but there's only so much script can do. Definitely +1 this for Arma 4.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Hm, a good question, I think more weapons and more vehicles would be cool. Obviously better optimization and less "arma bugs", As for what I'd like to see in a life server. I'd love to see the ability to distil all forms of alcohol and sell it, the ability for gangs to capture and hold city areas which will give them a % of all things sold in that area, a night time specific bar in which people can enter to drink gamble and just hang out, maybe add a pool mini game in it as well. Finally I'd love for an actual in game government which can do some things similar to irl governments but of course within reason, also a court system instead of letting the police decide everything