Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

US Presidential Election 2020

Biden vs. Trump  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Biden or Trump for President?

3 minutes ago, gaz said:

ngl im a soyboy cuck and im blue pilled BIDEN 2020. Lets get these femboys to stop bitching about Trump. Also @ThatNerdyGuy, As I'm sure that you know by now, Any discussion of politics on Olympus ends in a trumptard making some retarded ad-hom argument. 

Good thing that you are both

I know, it's drama. I love it.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

If I'm being honest I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I prefer Trump over Biden. 

Trump is really open with the way he thinks about things, and he's basically the average olympus player. But Biden seems kind of clueless when it comes down to it, he's also got poor wording some times just like Trump. 

Personally I think it could go either way this year.

14 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

If I'm being honest I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I prefer Trump over Biden. 

Trump is really open with the way he thinks about things, and he's basically the average olympus player. But Biden seems kind of clueless when it comes down to it, he's also got poor wording some times just like Trump. 

Personally I think it could go either way this year.

This but I believe trump will win like 2016 EC win PV lose

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gaz said:

ngl im a soyboy cuck and im blue pilled BIDEN 2020. Lets get these femboys to stop bitching about Trump. Also @ThatNerdyGuy, As I'm sure that you know by now, Any discussion of politics on Olympus ends in a trumptard making some retarded ad-hom argument. 

Good thing that you are both

Clueless man located bottom of page 1 time to hit him with the facts and get called racist

Both are corporate shills who sell out the wokring class, Only difference is Biden atleast has to appease dem socs so might as well vote for him, along with that trump is like taking on more and more fascist tendencies and I don't want to be killed in a genocide against the gays.

• Like 4
Just now, Hoonter said:

Both are corporate shills who sell out the wokring class, Only difference is Biden atleast has to appease dem socs so might as well vote for him, along with that trump is like taking on more and more fascist tendencies and I don't want to be killed in a genocide against the gays.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

none of those boxes have been fulfilled by trump.

"Nothing to fear but fear itself"

• Like 1
Just now, Vigi easy money said:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

none of those boxes have been fulfilled by trump.

"Nothing to fear but fear itself"

LOL
We will start with the first one

Dictatorial Powers

1. There are rumors that he has expressed interest in running for more than 2 terms

2. Both him and democrats have been trying to limit voting opportunities for the others base

3. He is very much becomeing a center piece of the republican party with the RNC picking him as a platform rather than any really issues

Forcible suppression

1. Have you read the police report of the suspected killer who was killed by police in portland that is some vague shit. And while trump was commenting in a interview about the protests he literally described this as a act of retribution and that he is not afraid to use brutal force on protesters if they get slightly out of hand

Strict Regimentation of Society

I think this one is pretty clear if you have ever heard him bring up mexicans he is very right leaning culturally and is very concerned with nationalism and vilifying various minority populations

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, HooDi said:

Clueless man located bottom of page 1 time to hit him with the facts and get called racist

Yeah you dont know me, and I assume ur just some nobody. If you have ever heard me talk politics you would know that I’m not your run of the mill libtard, hit me with the facts beta

1 minute ago, Hoonter said:

LOL

Dictatorial Powers

1. There are rumors that he has expressed interest in running for more than 2 terms

2. Both him and democrats have been trying to limit voting opportunities for the others base

3. He is very much becomeing a center piece of the republican party with the RNC picking him as a platform rather than any really issues

Forcible suppression

1. Have you read the police report of the suspected killer who was killed by police in portland that is some vague shit. And while trump was commenting in a interview about the protests he literally described this as a act of retribution and that he is not afraid to use brutal force on protesters if they get slightly out of hand

I think this one is pretty clear if you have ever heard him bring up mexicans he is very right leaning culturally and is very concerned with nationalism and vilifying various minority populations

based hoonter

Just now, Hoonter said:

LOL

Dictatorial Powers

Keyword Rumors

That's a no brainier limit amount of votes that other side get's 

They choose him because he is the only Republican candidate that ran 

1. Have you read the police report of the suspected killer who was killed by police in portland that is some vague shit.

No mind linking it .

And while trump was commenting in a interview about the protests he literally described this as a act of retribution

link?

and that he is not afraid to use brutal force on protesters if they get slightly out of hand

Rioting and looting and destroying private property and killing people is out of hand and the national guard should have been brought in a while ago

He is allowed to hold his opinion on stuff and so are you 

4 minutes ago, gaz said:

based hoonter

Yeah you dont know me, and I assume ur just some nobody. If you have ever heard me talk politics you would know that I’m not your run of the mill libtard, hit me with the facts beta

2 minutes ago, Vigi easy money said:

Have a discussion or should I just assume you forgot to oil the steel plate in your skull

Edited by Hoonter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

Have a discussion or should I just assume you forgot to oil the steel plate in your skull

?

If the question is who do I think will win it will be Trump. You are far too scared of change to vote in someone new unless you have to. 

If the question is who do I think should win I would say neither. You are royally fucked either way. Best bet is surrender to becoming a British colony again.  

• Haha 1
  • Head Admin
49 minutes ago, Joce said:

Best bet is surrender to becoming a British colony again.  

If they did that Americans would have to put up with all this Brexit bullshit instead of being lead by a retard.  At least Trump is entertaining.

Not trading up or down tbh

• Like 1