https://gyazo.com/14ca4a3659d149e46108be72933972e0

apparently my fault

what has this server come to actual brain dead staff

kid spangled me with his vehicle he shouldnt have killed me end of

@Mitch (IFRIT) whos fault is this your answer affects everything

• Like 2
  • Pepega 1
  • STFU 3

@Mako evidently you didnt make the new rules clear enough because apparently this isnt a rule break it actually baffles me

@Zahzi and his team of epic developers carrying the server hard cos this shit is retarded

Edited by thomaslorddd

@Claysive

3 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Atleast @ the person who denied it 

Basically, this is just an unfortunate event. You just happened to run out and get hit. Not really the drivers fault. In the event that you are spangled(and killed) due to fault of your own or your gang members, we're not issuing a ban.

yeah and unfortunately these reoccurring ‘unfortunate events’ are killing your server

driver should have let me get up and get in cover before engaging in combat i dont know why this is so hard to understand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched it like 10 times. To me it looks like wrong place, wrong time. I don't think he deliberately hit you, but that's me giving benefit of the doubt. Its a short clip which really doesn't show us anything. I have no clue where you are on the map. If its a red zone you are KOS anyway. If hes in a gang your at war with he can just kill you. There's a reason why they ask for 5 minutes of video evidence when you submit a report.

Instead of posting saying how shit the staff is here, why don't you give us all the proper evidence. The lack there of makes you look stupid.

• Like 4
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Admin
5 minutes ago, XnavrasX said:

There's a reason why they ask for 5 minutes of video evidence when you submit a report.

You don't need 5 mins for vdm if you upload a 5 min clip for vdm you're trolling yourself

• Haha 1

@XnavrasX yes this is in conquest. i’m not sure if you play it or not but it is cancer for vdming and killing. the evidence doesnt make me look stupid at all. It is clear

His vehicle spangles me and he proceeds to get out and kill me. that isn’t allowed whether im in the wrong place at the wrong time or what. he should have let me get back up before shooting at me.

I am not saying he deliberately vdm’d me what I am saying is that he should not have killed me. I doubt you play conquest and therefore your opinion isn’t really needed here as this is not on the main server where it seems you spend half your life

• Like 1

I would've denied it too, y'all cartel fighters are becoming more petty everyday. At what point are we going to get to where we've got #Free posts because you guys report each other all the time? Then you'll have the audacity to complain that no one fights. Either you guys play by the rules that you've had adjusted for conquests, or this will be a continuing issue. The ball is in your court.

41 minutes ago, thomaslorddd said:

@XnavrasX yes this is in conquest. i’m not sure if you play it or not but it is cancer for vdming and killing. the evidence doesnt make me look stupid at all. It is clear

His vehicle spangles me and he proceeds to get out and kill me. that isn’t allowed whether im in the wrong place at the wrong time or what. he should have let me get back up before shooting at me.

I am not saying he deliberately vdm’d me what I am saying is that he should not have killed me. I doubt you play conquest and therefore your opinion isn’t really needed here as this is not on the main server where it seems you spend half your life

You ran out into the way of the vehicle and got hit. That's not the drivers fault. That would be like J walking and getting hit by a car, then complaining that you were in a crosswalk when you weren't. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Senior Admin
53 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I would've denied it too, y'all cartel fighters are becoming more petty everyday. At what point are we going to get to where we've got #Free posts because you guys report each other all the time? Then you'll have the audacity to complain that no one fights. Either you guys play by the rules that you've had adjusted for conquests, or this will be a continuing issue. The ball is in your court.

You ran out into the way of the vehicle and got hit. That's not the drivers fault. That would be like J walking and getting hit by a car, then complaining that you were in a crosswalk when you weren't. 

If your going to go by this then you have to atleast stay consistent to what you guys ban for I've seen bans for much less. Usual play should be if you run someone over by accident or not you shouldn't shoot someone whilst they're spangled due to your car hitting them.

Also not too sure why you seem to have the idea that conquest rules are different to normal server rules the only post about conquest rules was this:

And this was just giving people a heads up about conquest bans on top of normal bans and some examples what is and is not vdm there are no separate vdm rules for conquest vs the normal server.

If this Isn't VDM then I see people abusing this alot.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

do u get out and shoot them when u run them over?

im not complaining about being vdmd. the player should have let me get back up

@ThatNerdyGuy if you're happy with the state the servers in (log on get vdm killed) then so be it but you arent consistent with the rules at all. whether its my fault or his fault he ran me over so he should let me get back up. simple.

5 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

https://gyazo.com/14ca4a3659d149e46108be72933972e0

apparently my fault

what has this server come to actual brain dead staff

kid spangled me with his vehicle he shouldnt have killed me end of

@Mitch (IFRIT) whos fault is this your answer affects everything

wrong place wrong time stop crying get over it loser

3 hours ago, Masoooooooooon said:

If your going to go by this then you have to atleast stay consistent to what you guys ban for I've seen bans for much less. Usual play should be if you run someone over by accident or not you shouldn't shoot someone whilst they're spangled due to your car hitting them.

Also not too sure why you seem to have the idea that conquest rules are different to normal server rules the only post about conquest rules was this:

And this was just giving people a heads up about conquest bans on top of normal bans and some examples what is and is not vdm there are no separate vdm rules for conquest vs the normal server.

If this Isn't VDM then I see people abusing this alot.

So here's the issue with your entire arguement, @thomaslorddd ran into the path of the Ifrit. Please see my aforementioned analogy about crosswalks and J walking.

As for consistency, that's something that's being worked on. But the length of bans varies based off of how many times you've been banned in a time period. But I can tell you that this was not VDM.

3 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

do u get out and shoot them when u run them over?

im not complaining about being vdmd. the player should have let me get back up

@ThatNerdyGuy if you're happy with the state the servers in (log on get vdm killed) then so be it but you arent consistent with the rules at all. whether its my fault or his fault he ran me over so he should let me get back up. simple.

The player doesn't need to let you up when you were the fault of him hitting you. 

• Like 1

What would happen if you were on the opposite end of this and you got banned for it?

I can guarantee that your appeal would have been in so fast, crying that it wasn’t your fault the kid got spangled. Would still be acting like a child and calling staff retarded. You cartel kids are a different breed. There’s no winning with you guys. 

• Like 7

Well... since we are putting our opinions yeah it looks like when he ran him over it wasn’t intentional but we don’t ban whether someone ran someone over or not the ban part comes in when you shoot someone after running them over and you can’t accidentally shoot someone like that. Whether I would have reduced it or lifted it after an appeal or talking to the person is a different story but I would ban for that.

Don’t get it fucked up tho clay is spitting facts

1 hour ago, Claysive said:

I can guarantee that your appeal would have been in so fast, crying that it wasn’t your fault the kid got spangled. Would still be acting like a child and calling staff retarded. You cartel kids are a different breed. There’s no winning with you guys. 

• Like 6