RABID

1 minute ago, ZAZA said:

go fuck your self dude now it over xd nothing can be fixed

I feel bad for you like honestly. Its upsetting to think that in your life time you can never say you have been to a gym or have had sexual experiences with a girl. 

You are a weak and pathetic soylent drinking looser. Go crawl into your moms womb and fucking get aborted

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mudiwa said:

I feel bad for you like honestly. Its upsetting to think that in your life time you can never say you have been to a gym or have had sexual experiences with a girl. 

The only ass he has seen is those of his Arma 3 character when he goes into third person.

• Like 1

Holy Fuck, I take a break from the forums for 1 DAY and I come back to this bullshit..... Owen WTFFFF are you doing calling out senior apd homie

dude... pick on someone your own size...

sorry I had to

Hey and whats wrong with going on teamspeak dates..... Discord Girlfriends are the same thing as real life girlfriends..

sometimes you dont know if you are talking to a grown man but that just adds mystery 🙂

• Pepega 1
1 hour ago, Mason Harrison said:

He needs his daily dose of attention like when he started to fake stutter in TS yesterday

Yeah man I was there and as someone with an actual stutter that kinda pissed me tf off.

Who knows, he might actually have a stutter but if he doesnt thats kinda fucked up

• Like 1

So many people have given you the advice to just lay low, work on being less toxic, play the server, and the rest will come in time. It’s truly disappointing to see that, despite this, you continúe to work against what would be your best course of action to improve your standing in the community and instead alienate yourself from it when at times you seem to express wanting to change as a person. You can’t blame others for your own actions and you can’t ignore that they carry consequences so I just hope you realize that and try to make a change.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 3

Owen, literally back in July I have been telling you to get help or please leave the community for a little bit because this is just too much for a child. You are toxic and manipulating to almost everyone I have seen. Like enough is enough... its honestly sad to watch, please get help or take a break and change because this is too much. 

• Like 1
  • STFU 1