Remove admin unlimited money !

Farrel

Remove admin unlimited money !  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Remove admin unlimited money !

• Yes
    • No

@ ThatNerdyGuy why do you need unlimited money? This is just abused and turns admins into inactive lazy staff members. You all have thousands of staff points you never use. So paying you staff points to do stuff becomes pointless. Beyond your 15 tickets a week. Would be surprised if most of you even do that tbh. 

• Like 2

No surprise the low energy bias inactive admin that nerdy guy dislikes this post. 

1 minute ago, Cory said:

I agree with the conquest only, but S1 who really cares?

The civilians playing the server legit ???????. The civilians playing the server fighting against unlimited ghost hawks to get a Blackwater vehicle spending 50 million in titans. 

If cops break a rule at a fed blowing up gold trucks most of the time admins just comp the civs and the police lose nothing and don't get in trouble.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Farrel said:

No surprise the low energy bias inactive admin that nerdy guy dislikes this post. 

The civilians playing the server legit ???????. The civilians playing the server fighting against unlimited ghost hawks to get a Blackwater vehicle spending 50 million in titans. 

I mean, I get your point but at the end of the day complaining about it on the forums will probably do nothing tbf. If it was to happen Admins who dont play will quit/go even more inactive no?

• Haha 2
Just now, Cory said:

I mean, I get your point but at the end of the day complaining about it on the forums will probably do nothing tbf. If it was to happen Admins who dont play will quit/go even more inactive no?

Ya saying nothing about a problem in the server will do nothing. Bringing up problems will never be a bad thing. And I hope admins who don't play do quit they ruin the server. 

• Like 8
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Farrel said:

Ya saying nothing about a problem in the server will do nothing. Bringing up problems will never be a bad thing. And I hope admins who don't play do quit they ruin the server. 

agreed, i really only play conq unless im really bored so i feel dat

• Like 2

I’d rather not have a active staff member then one who pulls 8 ghawks to mirror for an ifrit, and orca, hummingbird. Don’t even get me started with BW. 10+ hawks a wave for a civ hawk. All at the expense of the civs. Lose more in titans then the hawk is even worth. Admin money vs Admin Money. Civs are still on the slope downhill! 1 civ admin can’t drop everyone titans mid push when 8 hawks are pulled manned by every PO and Deputy to the moon and back. 

INCREASE THE MONEY PER STAFF POINT PER RANK. REMOVE INF MONEY ASIDE FROM THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM.

• Like 6
  • Community Manager
8 hours ago, Farrel said:

abused and not needed. Should be only sr admin + and lead dev.

Tried to get this passed in 2018, fizzled out. Tell them how you really feel @ Farrel !!!

Forgot to mention recently had a situation near identical to this, cops with money to pull hawks literally too afraid to pull them until an Admin gave them money to fight us. We lose 35M in assets and titans, the cops around 20 but the cops got comped. Kind of silly.

• Like 7
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pepega 1
  • STFU 2
8 hours ago, Farrel said:

abused and not needed. Should be only sr admin + and lead dev.

Damn really devaluing our poor sr devs out here

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • TriHard 1
2 hours ago, Cory said:

agreed, i really only play conq unless im really bored so i feel dat

only really get annoying when an admin is on cop and I have a civ hawk were draining our bank accounts titaning armed planes hawks and they just keep coming 

• Like 1
Just now, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

only really get annoying when an admin is on cop and I have a civ hawk were draining our bank accounts titaning armed planes hawks and they just keep coming 

yeah i could see it from that pov, before i got kciked from cop i noticed how all these people were pulling hawks and just when it got blown up, "oh its fine ill just buy another with my  500m." then they ask you for comp for it aswell if it was like a vdm or sum shit LMFAOOO

• Like 2
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Orbit said:

INCREASE THE MONEY PER STAFF POINT PER RANK. REMOVE INF MONEY ASIDE FROM THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM.

heads up, all of us have so many points stored up that this would do nothing.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Tried to get this passed in 2018, fizzled out. Tell them how you really feel @ Farrel !!!

Forgot to mention recently had a situation near identical to this, cops with money to pull hawks literally too afraid to pull them until an Admin gave them money to fight us. We lose 35M in assets and titans, the cops around 20 but the cops got comped. Kind of silly.

wtf Mako representing the community? I was thinking specifically of you when you played cop.

37 minutes ago, Noble said:

You'll run out eventually. It will force you into preconsidering purchases and spenditures, like the rest of us. 

42 minutes ago, Noble said:

i will now be duping so much god damn money it will be like im an admin everyone who wishes to do the same meet me at turtle poaching the warfare starts now mother fucker @ Noble  @ Strae  @ Bubbaloo Burrito  @ Winters  @ ThatNerdyGuy  @ Headless  @ hawk  @ Regal  @ Stray :)  @ Masoooooooooon  @ Caden  @ Rafa

• Like 5
  • BlessUp 2
  • Haha 4

+1 fighting admins on either side is cancer (including myself). but it probably wont happen Sadge Emote | Sadge | Best romantic movies, Snapchat funny, Memes
should be some restrictions on it

2 hours ago, Tobubas said:

wtf Mako representing the community? I was thinking specifically of you when you played cop.

Funny you say that as to my knowledge he's one of if not the only staff member who still only uses all of his assets/money he had prior to being able to spawn money

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • Clown 2
2 hours ago, Mako said:

LETS NOT FORGOT LISTED ITEMS:

MK200 TAZER W SUPPRESSOR

MAR10 W SUPPRESSOR

ARMED QILIN

HUNTER FOR EVERY OFFICER

A FUCKING KAJMAN

RING ANY BELLS????????? HELLO???????????????????? JUST ABUSE UR POWERS RIGHT BACK U DID IT TO US WTF

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, proud said:

LETS NOT FORGOT LISTED ITEMS:

MK200 TAZER W SUPPRESSOR

MAR10 W SUPPRESSOR

ARMED QILIN

HUNTER FOR EVERY OFFICER

A FUCKING KAJMAN

RING ANY BELLS????????? HELLO???????????????????? JUST ABUSE UR POWERS RIGHT BACK U DID IT TO US WTF

honestly y’all had me convinced mako abused his shit but when i actually joined aegis and got rank one i asked “Lord mako where is my cyrus” he replied shut up dog  nah but for real playing with mako i realized he doesn’t abuse his shit anymore then the next we were doing a black water and he gave the cops ifrits so they wouldn’t just get smoked

• BlessUp 1
4 minutes ago, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

honestly y’all had me convinced mako abused his shit but when i actually joined aegis and got rank one i asked “Lord mako where is my cyrus” he replied shut up dog  nah but for real playing with mako i realized he doesn’t abuse his shit anymore then the next we were doing a black water and he gave the cops ifrits so they wouldn’t just get smoked

bro legit pulled a tank out to a fed like what

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Frato said:

bro legit pulled a tank out to a fed like what

i have never seen it so your lying 

• Haha 1

Honestly, after much thought and reading these replies I don think this is a solution. I actually just got into this conversation earlier with someone.

The problem isnt that staff have too much money and they just wipe everyone (because truthfully that isnt it) it is that they dont know when to stop.

They dont understand the line. Sure, being an administrator is something Olympus preaches "anyone" can work for but that also isnt the case. Different day tho....

A perk of being an admin is unlimited money. I think it is what it is. There does have to be incentive to things just how there is lots of incentive to Sr faction positions. Everything has some form of incentive. However, I think that with incentives should come restrictions. Lets look at @ Mako as a prime example. Go and look at HIS gang he created. I linked it for easy access. This gang is FILLED with countless staff members (both administrative and non administrative) which is truly what the problem is. In my eyes, the solution to this problem of never ending money with OP kits is not restricting their unlimited money but more-so their game mechanics. There is absolutely 0 reason that there needs to be a gang with this many staff members. That gang wins everything and dominates the server and lets face it- its because they have the money to buy whatever they want. I think there needs to be some form of restriction on how many staff can be in a gang or some sort of accountability with that many of them. I dont understand how Mako can own and operate his own gang where all of the higher people are staff? It literally is a breeding ground for a specific friend group of the server. 

Also if you havent noticed, there is a certain group of people in this server who always play together and have some weird thing going on and a lot of it is in that gang. There is 0 reason that there should be that many high ranks in that gang. Remember earlier when I said "Olympus preaches "anyone" can work for ranks" that is false. If you do not know at least 3+ of the people in this gang and play with them on a daily basis, you will go nowhere in this server. So unfortunately @ Farrel you dont get a say anymore in what happens this wont change. Its because you arent a part of their little circle jerk they got going.

Restrict what staff can do if they do have the incentive to spawn unlimited money, or HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE. @ Mako you are literally supposed to be a leader and holding these people accountable but somehow you always become the center of attention when stuff like this comes up? All of the other admins too, like what are yall doing? When topics like this get created its just a battle of why you deserve the unlimited money but not "oh let me not forget where I came from and maybe lets try to find a middle ground" Did anyone else notice that? With what @ Stray :) said about Mako using his personal money, okay that is understandable but if that is true how are regular users supposed to actually trust that. He supposedly has been "using his own money" for god knows how long? When does he actually run out of "his own money" like I am just having a hard time understanding. If it actually has been his money all along, then so be it maybe he doesnt need restrictions? MAYBE a solution is that if staff want the ability to have game mechanics not limited they choose to not have unlimited money? Or if they want the money they get limitations? 1 being they cannot be X rank in a gang or something. Or that there can only be X staff members in a gang.

There should be some sort of middle ground the community can agree on.

Edit: To add on to what I said, the reason I dont think unlimited money is the issue is because they have lots of staff points as noble said to get more money. So honestly, that is not the solution here I think we can all agree. There needs to be other ideas brought up besides removing unlimted money.

Edited by Connor S
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 6