Civ Rep Round Table 6/24/18
Just like the last update, Jesse is recording our Civ Round Table Discussions for you all to watch and listen to so you guys have a better idea what we Civ Reps do at the meetings and have a better understanding of the whole thing. I will be listing in the topics below whether the idea was Passed or Rejected, if it was rejected I will leave a timestamp in the section so you can go listen to the reasons as to why it was rejected.
- Event Manager- The event manager is someone in the community who would run and lead events for the community. These events would be in-game events and other events like the gang wars. Event Manager Got - Denied
- Ifirt pricing - The price of ifrits were dropped from 750k down to 650k. The reason being is to increase the people using them at cartel fights and just allow more people to purchase them without their bank bleeding. - Passed
- Add a new Armed Plane Skin - This new Armed plane skin would be a Japenese Zero bomber skin. - Denied
- Arms dealer rotate from church to og - It got passed when me and @Orgondo were civ reps. It got left behind with all the dev stuff so we readdress it. Dili said the scripts were a little fucking cancer to make the one cartel rotate between two caps so most likely won't happen. - Maybe
- Forums notifications - These notifications would inform you that a staff member has replied to your support tickets. This would overall give better and faster feedback to support tickets. If this is able to be done, it will be done - Maybe
- Make Armed planes only Purchasable at rebels - This is a way to keep players from buying them at a nonred zone and flying off without any risk. - Denied
- Quillin Changes - I know this is the biggest change that people are looking for. I will only say things about the quilin changes. First off being is that staff wanted to remove the doors off the quilins. Thankfully we turned that shit down. Finally, The quilin price is getting buffed. That is all I will say about it for now. - Quilins price change - passed
If anyone has any ideas or comments please feel free to msg me or leave a comment. If anyone has a Civ idea and @DeadPollor @kev aren't around, please put on his spreadsheet so he can log it. Click Here
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.