Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Duping Ban Wave

1 hour ago, The-Viper said:

hey superiorr there hardly "duping rats" just because you didnt know how to do it your calling people rats?

Honestly are you and all the other retard nobody medics that stupid. Your congratulating yourself on destroying your reputation and making a complete mess of RNR. You made the admins do even more extra work to clean up and fix you mess. Then you have the audacity to come and boast about it, unbelievable. Sr. RNR was even doing this. Then you sell the money? You steal people's hard earned money that they spend hours working a job to make, just so they can get it wiped later, outrageous. If that would have been me I would have found a way to beat the shit out of you for stealing my hard earned money through your exploit that you find the stupidity to congratulate yourself on the forums about. Good detective work here guys. Sorry you had to work through these fucktards scandal. Good lord, find something better to do than cheat people off real money and dupe millions upon millions of dollars in a video game.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Muthinator said:

Its truly pathetic that some of you have little indifference toward the fact that you and your lack of integrity caused others to have to work for hours to sort this shit out.  If ever you worthless fucks walk through life and look at something and say, man thats a stupid rule.  Know that it was some piece of shit just like you that created more work for someone and ruined a good thing for everyone else.  Its past disgusting that people cant even retain their integrity in a video game.  The fact that it happened while I am Head Coordinator truly disappoints me.  With that said I would like to extend a sincere fuck you to all the medics that partook in this.  Fuckin oxygen thieving pieces of shit.  Hoperfully your perms never get lifted and they ban your fucking forum and TS accounts. 

you sure can pick your seniors

Jesus murphy its a video game kids pls don't have an aneurysm over this if you buy money you run it at your own risk. Should just lock the thread before the no-life's kill them selves. 

Just now, MillerLite said:

Jesus murphy its a video game kids pls don't have an aneurysm over this if you buy money you run it at your own risk. Should just lock the thread before the no-life's kill them selves. 

Lock the thread? How else do I entertain myself at work though?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

Its truly pathetic that some of you have little indifference toward the fact that you and your lack of integrity caused others to have to work for hours to sort this shit out.  If ever you worthless fucks walk through life and look at something and say, man thats a stupid rule.  Know that it was some piece of shit just like you that created more work for someone and ruined a good thing for everyone else.  Its past disgusting that people cant even retain their integrity in a video game.  The fact that it happened while I am Head Coordinator truly disappoints me.  With that said I would like to extend a sincere fuck you to all the medics that partook in this.  Fuckin oxygen thieving pieces of shit.  Hoperfully your perms never get lifted and they ban your fucking forum and TS accounts. 

lol rage harder? you should of noticed a medic sitting there impounding there own cars if anything dam dude calm your rage lol

I kind of wish I found this shit. Would've asked for legacy and had a nice day. Besides, you save lots of $$$ over time with legacy. 

Unless you're @DeadPool1337, then you barely survive with all them orcas getting crashed.

1 minute ago, BakedPotato said:

lol rage harder? you should of noticed a medic sitting there impounding there own cars if anything dam dude calm your rage lol

How would he know? It's not like he's always sitting in game watching the impound yard. That's like finding a cop who's a dirty cop, and asking the chief how he didn't know, like boi, not like he's dumb enough to do it right in front of him.

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I kind of wish I found this shit. Would've asked for legacy and had a nice day. Besides, you save lots of $$$ over time with legacy. 

Unless you're @DeadPool1337, then you barely survive with all them orcas getting crashed.

How would he know? It's not like he's always sitting in game watching the impound yard. That's like finding a cop who's a dirty cop, and asking the chief how he didn't know, like boi, not like he's dumb enough to do it right in front of him.

boi if i was head medic and was in ts with other medics id suspect it eventually its been going on for over a year

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BakedPotato said:

boi if i was head medic and was in ts with other medics id suspect it eventually its been going on for over a year

Honestly your argument has zero backing to it. He could easily sit in Kavala or any other city, and go get a call or two, then go back to impounding and no one would know.

• Like 1
Just now, The-Viper said:

If you could read my post in the first place it would be fine you autistic fuck...? i never said it was good and worse thing is your getting salty and saying shit like go to hell, and "Then you have the audacit" to come and try talk to me, Please stfu you actually spent half of your time writing that para you lame cunt

Your endorsing stealing people's hard earned money. Good meme

2 minutes ago, The-Viper said:

If you could read my post in the first place it would be fine you autistic fuck...? i never said it was good and worse thing is your getting salty and saying shit like go to hell, and "Then you have the audacit" to come and try talk to me, Please stfu you actually spent half of your time writing that para you lame cunt

12/10 SALT. But seriously, you can have your opinions. but 'Autistic Fuck' and 'Lame Cunt' really don't show maturity well.

• Like 2
Just now, The-Viper said:

It shows what i mean, but when someone is trying to say to me shit that isnt true it pisses me off... its pointless them talking

Yes, I understand what you are saying; but perhaps if you showed a bit more decorum in your words, the person would not feel so obligated to flame in return.

Yo shadow and Forrest your lads good lads, also yeah but they made irl money off it so it makes sence, also admins if it was a issue for a year... why didnt you get it earlier??

hey superiorr there hardly "duping rats" just because you didnt know how to do it your calling people rats?

Calling them good lads, sayin their not rats.....literally duped 100mil+ the both of them and they aren't duping rats, give me a break.