I Love tHE APD

bIG Daddy @G.O.A.T. I am so sorry I'm struggling mentally with extreme autism I've optimized it to be a we-pondized but sometimes I listen to people that tell me to do stuff that is not the best for me. @G.O.A.T.  you are a very hansome man   I am just jealous of all you sexy men dressed in blue @falcon @Jordan540 @Moose@TheRealKyle @Pledge @Gibbs@TheCmdrRex@OutCast@Fushigi@Dominick Ramos@Stuuurrt@DarwinsMisfit@Decimus@hadi mokdad@Excision@Ron@ScreaM@Peta@Rouge@Tiger@Badger!@Balake@dustin @ The Entire APD THIS shit takes to long to tag all of you 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, jmb8813 said:

YOU WILL BE CORP IN NO TIME NOW!

I never wanted corporal to begin with I didn’t put in enough time I was talking about cops like sandman or grandma who have a shit ton of hours... Believe it or not I have this thing called a life and there’s no way I could grind like that.

1 hour ago, king lee said:

I never wanted corporal to begin with I didn’t put in enough time I was talking about cops like sandman or grandma who have a shit ton of hours... Believe it or not I have this thing called a life and there’s no way I could grind like that.

id swallow for corp but that is me

• Like 1