Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars XI - Rosters and Bracket

2 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Dont need a guy who believes he is oh so smart but had to go to a third world country just to receive a halfway decent job. . . :Kappa:

At least I don't drop to my knees begging like a bitch to be allowed to play a fucking game

Nor do I avoid basic fucking hygiene so the staff "might" make me a moderator #takeashower

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

You honest to god think i dropped to my knee's no I spoon fed you guys what you wanted to hear and unfortunetly im back in olympus. AGAIN. Yet you hate the fact that I am for whatever reason and are acting like a salty little bitch. Go get a better job, or go post another gofundme for people to actually give a fuck about what you have to post these days. #washedadmin

@Mercury just ban this idiot already

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

You honest to god think i dropped to my knee's no I spoon fed you guys what you wanted to hear and unfortunetly im back in olympus. AGAIN. Yet you hate the fact that I am for whatever reason and are acting like a salty little bitch. Go get a better job, or go post another gofundme for people to actually give a fuck about what you have to post these days. #washedadmin

Settle down retard. This is how you start to get in trouble around here...