Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

2 hours ago, Lucki said:

Unfortunately, often times there is no one set reason that leads to suicide. I don't think its fair to speculate for his case, as there's a good chance we'll never know. It could have been something that was very recent, or it could have been something that he's been dealing with his whole life, or both. 

One thing that I'm sure of is that he's not the only person in this community that has had to deal with suicidal thoughts. It sucks to do alone, especially when there's shitheads who make jokes of the problems that people go through.

Thankyou <3

RIP my friend, you will be missed<3

Edited by Carstensen

It’s never an easy thing to want to talk about when you go through something like this. I’ve gone through it and had a close friend end his life 3 years ago. Depression and suicide isn’t a joke and you want to go through it alone, but you can’t. What eventually helped me was talking to someone. For me it was one of my brothers. Losing someone is one of the hardest things that can happen to someone, especially when you were close to them. I played with socio a few times on cop and god was his laugh funny. He always seemed to be happy and so it’s hard to think he would end his own life. To anyone who was friends with him or a relative, I’m praying for you. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Dangus said:

It’s never an easy thing to want to talk about when you go through something like this. I’ve gone through it and had a close friend end his life 3 years ago. Depression and suicide isn’t a joke and you want to go through it alone, but you can’t. What eventually helped me was talking to someone. For me it was one of my brothers. Losing someone is one of the hardest things that can happen to someone, especially when you were close to them. I played with socio a few times on cop and god was his laugh funny. He always seemed to be happy and so it’s hard to think he would end his own life. To anyone who was friends with him or a relative, I’m praying for you. 

Sometimes the funny ones usually are the ones who deal with depression. They become so emotionally detached to the point where they don't want others to suffer with depression. Hence why you think he "seemed to be happy".

trust me, it takes one to know one. -_-

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

Sometimes the funny ones usually are the ones who deal with depression. They become so emotionally detached to the point where they don't want others to suffer with depression. Hence why you think he "seemed to be happy".

trust me, it takes one to know one. -_-

Yeah, it’s just one of those things where it’s so hard to see past a big smile and funny laugh that someone has. RIP Socio.

• Like 1

Saw some messages about this on snapchat didn't think it was true till I came here to confirm

I didn't get along with sociopathic well but he always had the best intentions 

RIP Sociopathic 

If anyone else has similar feelings and needs help they can contact the National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 1-800-273-8255

• Like 2
  • Owner
35 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

@Ryan can we get a video or something to remember all of his great times on Olympus or something?

I can definitely make something. Unfortunately though I have not played enough with him to have any clips. So if any of you have anything you would like to submit/share let me know. 

• Like 5
On 4/7/2018 at 1:24 PM, AAB said:

any reasons as to why he would take his own life?

Its not so much one thing but a ricer of shit that eventually breaks the dam.

When I almost attempted (figuring out how to hang myself until my mom walked in and saved me) the reason I lost it was I got into a fight with my mom because I fucked up a pot boiling water. I wasn't going to kill myself because of the pot . The pot was just a catalyst for all the shit going on with my life.

Cameron was one of the nicest cops and probably one of the ones I've played most with on my around 400 hours. Never saw him talking shit to anyone and I'm pretty sure noone had anything against him. It's sad to see someone that is just like all of us that play games end up doing such a thing. Depression isn't a joke you might find funny posting on the forums or telling people to kys when you don't have depression but for people that do and that already consider doing so it can really make a difference. Cameron was one of the nicest guys with no doubt an EMT irl that saved lives took hiw own. Not like I'm anywhere relevant to someone read this but felt like I had to type in something for a funny guy like him.

• Like 2

Sad... Never knew him all that well, but rest in peace.

6 hours ago, rp slayer said:

Cameron was one of the nicest cops and probably one of the ones I've played most with on my around 400 hours. Never saw him talking shit to anyone and I'm pretty sure noone had anything against him. It's sad to see someone that is just like all of us that play games end up doing such a thing. Depression isn't a joke you might find funny posting on the forums or telling people to kys when you don't have depression but for people that do and that already consider doing so it can really make a difference. Cameron was one of the nicest guys with no doubt an EMT irl that saved lives took hiw own. Not like I'm anywhere relevant to someone read this but felt like I had to type in something for a funny guy like him.

+1

All the "neck" and "kys" jokes really aren't funny, just edgy and they hit home to a lot of people. 

• Like 1

I used to understand and accept the fact that people commit suicide, but now I don't have much respect for them. Suicide has become so common that a lot of people see it as an option to an easy way out, I have physically seen too many suicide attempts and incidents where it has become like a traditional "day" every year at graduation day in my country; (Teenagers couldn't pass their Secondary Education Certificate Examination and would beg the ministry for acceptance using suicide ). A human being with no goal has no destiny, therefore a person should love himself before he can get anywhere and everything will fall into place as you go.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was very sad to hear this from Deadpool and Lou, Socio was a great guy. I wish hes family all the best and will definitely miss him. RIP.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • Admin
On 4/7/2018 at 12:25 AM, Mercury said:

You were right my friend, o7.

@ Mercury make sure you never delete this video. I didnt know this was here and coming back and hearing his insane laugh is something special. Pretty sure I had forgotten how it sounded. This is awesome to be able to come back to.

• Sad 1