Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Grandma Gary

OS is looking for gangs

Recommended Posts

Oh boy this is gonna be interesting :D 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already had staff being in gangs feel like this is just a official word on the situation, not like its gonna matter at fuckall if they are in a gang or not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryan beck said:

This more of a they can wear tags now they were in gangs before 

Exactly, we have always been apart of some gang, mostly for warpoints, but still, makes it much easier whenever we want to engage or anything like that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I get that they can now use gang tags, but since they are still staff, would they have to have [OS] in front of their name or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pledge said:

So now I can be APD and staff?

We allow OS in gangs because we trust the current staff not to be BIAS :Kappa:

2 hours ago, Dangus said:

So I get that they can now use gang tags, but since they are still staff, would they have to have [OS] in front of their name or not?

Nah. If they were doing staff stuff they would be incognito or wear OS tags, but when they’re playing with gangs they can wear their tags with no affiliation to OS. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APES are currently taking in some OS I mean future Apes.

  • Kappa 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Already had staff being in gangs feel like this is just a official word on the situation, not like its gonna matter at fuckall if they are in a gang or not.

There are less than a handful of staff that are actually any good at the game and I’m not being bias but I’ve played against most Sr APD admins and BIG yikes

Edited by Monkeysz
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dante said:

We allow OS in gangs because we trust the current staff not to be BIAS :Kappa:

Nah. If they were doing staff stuff they would be incognito or wear OS tags, but when they’re playing with gangs they can wear their tags with no affiliation to OS. 

Sounds good. I was just thinking if someone were to request help from a staff member via the text message and all the sudden some dude pops up wearing random gang tags and has esp enabled that the person would be confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Sounds good. I was just thinking if someone were to request help from a staff member via the text message and all the sudden some dude pops up wearing random gang tags and has esp enabled that the person would be confused. 

Not really chances are either it is a new player requesting help and would have no idea OS is staff or it's someone who has been here a while and know how we do things.

Also the ADMIN in admin ESP enabled should give it away to all but the most special of people ;D

12 hours ago, Pledge said:

So now I can be APD and staff?

You go too far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.