Egnazio's Resignation Post

• Admin
14 minutes ago, a overweight giant retard said:

you should continue that trend

Damn right in the gut! 

Edit:

@a overweight giant retard If you got something to say just say it my man. You’re a bigger man than forum shade. I’ve respected your ability to say it how it is - so say what’s on ya mind :wub:

3 hours ago, Egnazio said:

It takes a lot of fun out of the game though. Not being able to just play the game to make hours, you now have to do a bunch of desk duties on top of also working/going to school and shit. Which can be easy for some seniors who literally sit in their rooms all day with their right hand on the mouse and their left in a bag of cheetos with a 2 liter of mountain dew in front of them with a bendy straw in it but ehhh @Sandman maybe you (future seniors) will enjoy balancing all this shit. Also, on top of that you also have to deal with other Seniors (which a lot of them are fake as fuck) and a lot of them are super fucking biased whether it be towards staff or their friends or just whatever. Anyways feel like I've been rambling for too long. Just if you get Senior don't switch up and forget who your mofucking boys were to begin with  @hawk and completely cut them off and start grinding for a promotion or whatever.

From someone who's been a senior on a different server, your experience mirrors mine right down to the fakes and no lifers. Congrats on moving on, good luck in the future! 

Edited by Dirty Scrubz
52 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

Damn... SAPD are down to 2 people with brains...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Also now the group chat is gonna be dead with you and falcon gone. 

holy shit that's facts, no more memes :(

Edited by falcon
  • Haha 1