Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The Current Status of Federal Events

11 minutes ago, Viper said:

My guy anyone can get the bomb to blow it’s getting the gold out that you can’t see in stats. 

That’s when you get dili to search for gold sold after federal events :) 

• Admin

The removal of Quilins from APD is a decent buff to Civ's during the Feds.  Easier to rip cops out of vehicles so different strats will have to be used to push Feds. 

Other than that there isn't much more I can say to Civ's than don't play super offensive when you are supposed to defend the event.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

The removal of Quilins from APD is a decent buff to Civ's during the Feds.  Easier to rip cops out of vehicles so different strats will have to be used to push Feds. 

Other than that there isn't much more I can say to Civ's than don't play super offensive when you are supposed to defend the event.

True 

12 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

#QuadBikePush?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

EuNIusEl.jpg%C2%A0

• Like 1

eta on BW buff, harder than a fed and gear you get isn't even worth it compared to feds 

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

less qilins = more hunters and striders

• Like 1

Real talk. 

@McDili please can you do this for fed stats. Track how much gold spawns vs how much was sold. That is the true definition for a civ win. APD can wait for bomb to blow then fuck them for the extra money and seizes. Bomb blowing does not show a civ win. 

1 hour ago, kev said:

eta on BW buff, harder than a fed and gear you get isn't even worth it compared to feds 

less qilins = more hunters and striders

Nope. SUVs will be more. If they pull more hunters then use the money that you would normally use to buy quilns and buy satchels and slams. You can even buy them with warpoints.

4 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Real talk. 

@McDili please can you do this for fed stats. Track how much gold spawns vs how much was sold. That is the true definition for a civ win. APD can wait for bomb to blow then fuck them for the extra money and seizes. Bomb blowing does not show a civ win. 

Nope. SUVs will be more. If they pull more hunters then use the money that you would normally use to buy quilns and buy satchels and slams. You can even buy them with warpoints.

I could be wrong but I don’t know if the amount spawned is logged, it’s not as simple as it sounds either. Goat alluded to people not selling, some folks legitimately do store them in a house. Sometimes the gold gets split among multiple people who store it and then sell it separately on different days when other feds happen... hard to tell since it easily blends together.

7 hours ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

We need a buff to counter them taking our qillins away 

Don’t worry it’s already in the works. It’s called “They got their qilins taken too”

It’s pure genius. 

50 minutes ago, McDili said:

I could be wrong but I don’t know if the amount spawned is logged, it’s not as simple as it sounds either. Goat alluded to people not selling, some folks legitimately do store them in a house. Sometimes the gold gets split among multiple people who store it and then sell it separately on different days when other feds happen... hard to tell since it easily blends together.

I see what you mean but the current method doesnt really show the true win.