Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD - Auf Wiedersehen

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I'd love to see you back up there sometime cause you a good lad

I’m the best PO you’ve ever had under you 

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I'd love to see you back up there sometime cause you a good lad

I’m the best PO you’ve ever had under you 

@TheCmdrRex We got Sgt. the same day. Been working with you in the senior apd for a long time. Learned alot working with you and had fun. Even though we had some times where we didn't agree on something or see the same vision, you were a great chief. Thanks for saving my LT. rank and also giving me Lt. back when I left. Appreciate the trust in being your Dep Chief. Hope to play with you still 07. Good luck in College and life.

• Like 1

@TheCmdrRex

I haven't been a member of the APD under you for nearly as long as some other Chiefs, but I can guarantee you, that you've done a better job than all the others combined. (now that might be a little biased as I was never demoted, removed, or blacklisted while you've been at them helm, but that's neither here nor there   lol)

I will never forget the irreplaceable moments you and I (and @Doc)have encountered playing together, now I wasn't able to play nearly as much when you were Chief compared to when you were lower ranks, but nevertheless you were always fun and enjoyable to play with. (This was also due to me starting College and beginning a very huge part of my life)(And I tell ya... College will suck the life right out of you)

But what saddens me the most is that you didn't keep your end of the bargain. You told me once you made Chief I was supposed to be promoted to Corp. (I guess if you can't even get Corp. with a bit of corruption on your side, then you'll never get Corp.) #P.O.ForeverExceptWhenImADeputy

But we shall never forget our roots... Black Flag Operators... #ripBFOsGangFundsOhhOnAnUnrelatedNoteBlackwatersGangFundsGrewAbout6MillionWhenWeJoined

On 11/3/2018 at 3:23 PM, TheCmdrRex said:

Fuck you for making me come out of my weeb closet.

Annnnndddd you're gay? Or is this a hip new thing you youngsters are saying????

And just as you said:

On 11/3/2018 at 3:23 PM, TheCmdrRex said:

As aids as you were

There is no known cure for Aids, I shall keep coming back, I shall flare up when you least expect it, I shall get blacklisted again, I shall get it revoked.... OLYPMUS APD IS NOT SAFE FROM BANANAHAMMOCK

o7 (Good luck with College ^-^ what is you major?)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Computer science 

Same. I'm currently in my second year. If you ever need help you've got me on Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

o7 Rex. We had some great moments and you were by far the best chief I got to serve under. I know I'm kind of late to the party but I just wanted to say that playing with you are some of the best memories I have of the APD, minus smoking weed in Kavala square. You also gave me some of the best advice and I sometimes wonder where I'd be if I actually listened and I definitely did regret not following it. Have fun in retirement and enjoy college.