Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD - Auf Wiedersehen

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

@Pledge - Oh boy our relationship has been one rocky ass road. From helping me get into SAPD, to me demoting you instead of promoting you, we have not only been super close, but also pretty upset with one another. There are things you have done in the past that I wish I could forget about, however at the least I can say that I have definitely forgiving you for those at this point. At this point I can leave with peace of mind as I have complete trust in your ability to keep the APD’s head on its shoulders. Continue to inspire the juniors and find your little minions to one day become great themselves. I expect you to not only make it to Chief someday, but also to do great things with real life. Good luck on your adventure. You know where to find me if you need to talk or if you are in WI sometime.

I will miss you buddy, it was a long road, and we made it, while both helping and hurting each other. Its been a wild ride. o7 man, maybe I have to go visit the roadhouse some day :P 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

o7. Are you stepping down from admin as well?

11 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Olympus has been an amazing place to call home and I am happy to stay on as Administrator to continue to give back to the community. If I find more time in the future I plan to explore other opportunities here as well.

• Like 2

o7 - I remember the time I exploited as a PO and you didn't demote me as I took the 3 day ban instead of the 1 day ban. Good luck in college and in your future, and don't get too drunk on the rona's. :wub:

• Like 1

Thank you for signing me off for Corporal and trusting me when Fushigi didn't :wub:

I loved how you would play undercover with people and be straightforward with them, always asking their opinions on what they would want to see. I hope Dante follows that path as it was really nice to see the Chief interacting with Junior APD on that level.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Linka said:

o7 even tho i lost cop even tho i talked to u about it!!! >:[

I'd love to see you back up there sometime cause you a good lad

• Like 1
  • Owner

o7 Buddy. There was some ups and downs, but at the end of the day you will always be the person that shares the same name and birthday as me :wub: 

Nah but in all seriousness, thanks for giving me a second chance to get to corporal. Before you went AFK everytime I needed you for something you were there. Enjoy life.