Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

"What are you thankful for?"

1 hour ago, Ignis said:

Forgive the seizure causing flickering, think my G-Sync fucked the recording or something, but I asked a handful of the people playing on the servers what they are thankful for and these are the results...

Happy Turkey Day Everybody!

Nice one 

25 minutes ago, I’m NormaL said:

I just really want to become a cop bro but I got to wait 8 months bruhhhhhh what the hell ima do for 8 months trying not to get bored of civilian 

Why what you do 

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

My wife, @hawk

:wub: Our anniversary is soon. I'm thankful for all the fights we ruined on warzone.

And on a different note, Canadians are too alpha so they celebrate Thanksgiving in October.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, 1-800TryHards said:

Why what you do 

What most every underage kid did lie but I literary applied for cop when it was my first day on the server and my second week on arma 3  didn’t even know what a blacklist was so the app just said need to be 16 but I’m 15 now so I gotta wait 8 months when I turn 16 for an appeal. Really sucks I’m bored of civ

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, I’m NormaL said:

What most every underage kid did lie but I literary applied for cop when it was my first day on the server and my second week on arma 3  didn’t even know what a blacklist was so the app just said need to be 16 but I’m 15 now so I gotta wait 8 months when I turn 16 for an appeal. Really sucks I’m bored of civ

Damn that’s a L 

4 minutes ago, I’m NormaL said:

If you're so bored, have you tried quitting Arma for a while instead of incessantly whining on the forums?

You do realize that the people that approve you are reading this and forming an opinion of you, right?

7 minutes ago, Creepy said:

If you're so bored, have you tried quitting Arma for a while instead of incessantly whining on the forums?

You do realize that the people that approve you are reading this and forming an opinion of you, right?

Have you tried going outside?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Creepy said:

Lmao not that serious relax I started going to the basketball court more often & playing bo4 so take a chill pill

@Creepy also I really don’t see why your so triggered at this comment when there litertary other blacklist cursing out seniors apd & R&R on the forums

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, I’m NormaL said:

Lmao not that serious relax I started going to the basketball court more often & playing bo4 so take a chill pill

@Creepy also I really don’t see why your so triggered at this comment when there litertary other blacklist cursing out seniors apd & R&R on the forums

I'm not triggered. I'm not mad. I'm trying to give you some advice. 

Thought this was what you’re thankful for. Don’t make it all about you ya little shit @I’m NormaL   

Commander shitface doesn’t unblacklist anyone.  Your comments only grow his e cock, use those 8 months to see what else you could do with your life before you become one of us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Viper said:

Thought this was what you’re thankful for. Don’t make it all about you ya little shit @I’m NormaL   

Commander shitface doesn’t unblacklist anyone.  Your comments only grow his e cock, use those 8 months to see what else you could do with your life before you become one of us. 

something is telling me that your blacklisted as well lol

lol some blacklist have no chill

034776a4406f266f14d6b17c012e2cc2.png

• Downvote 1