Server moved / laggy as f**k

Hey guys! I have noticed that the servers has become laggy as hell around the time after the update. And its not only me. Like everyone in My gang has noticed it too. And prbly you guys to. Every1 is shotgunning, u dont hear shots and people die. 

52331FDE-6EE1-4516-8DB9-1AD174EA2805.jpeg.a9c5d3d382a903656f36db7209c7119e.jpeg

this happens When u search for Olympus on gametracker now. Have you moved the servers or something @Peter Long

If so, Move it back.. u Said u wanna be better than asylum. Then u have to fix the lag because now its worse than asylum...

• Like 2

Yeah for sure, I had trouble connecting to server one actually the day before the update but then got on server two right away. Although today once I was actually on server one it wasn't that bad except for the two hackers we had today.

• SWAT Commander

They don't host the game servers on the server they use to host this domain. Type in the actual IP of the game servers into game tracker instead of the website's domain name.

8 minutes ago, MAV said:

I do not believe they migrated the server to a new box (last time they did there was an all night maintenance window which hasn't happened)

I see, but they have Done something to the server that has caused all the lagg that alot of people experience. @Peter Long Fix it!

2 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

It is more than likely something in the update (terror system) causing this lag increase. They’ll fix it soon

I hope so to, Well Im gonna take a break untill its playable fighting like this isnt fun

https://plays.tv/video/5c03333c8a9cb4c906/laggy

every fight since the update has been like that for me. Laggy laggy laggy. :(

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, cHROME. said:

I hope so to, Well Im gonna take a break untill its playable fighting like this isnt fun

https://plays.tv/video/5c03333c8a9cb4c906/laggy

every fight since the update has been like that for me. Laggy laggy laggy. :(

if you take a break im going to be thoroughly upset, as im sure sandra would as well. dont make me tell on you

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, sped said:

if you take a break im going to be thoroughly upset, as im sure sandra would as well. dont make me tell on you

I dont wanna upset you bb, but i Cant play with this lag.. and who is this Sandra you Talking about ?:thinking-face_1f914:

17 minutes ago, indian said:

I got shotgunned at least 3 times yesterday and people have been tanking mad shots to only die a couple seconds later. Servers have definitely been fucking up recently and I wonder if there can be some ez fix to this mess. 

i know right, like everyone has noticed it, can we please get some answers admins? if you are working on it or have any idea what the thing that cause this. @Peter Long @Grandma Gary @Ares

14 minutes ago, cHROME. said:

i know right, like everyone has noticed it, can we please get some answers admins? if you are working on it or have any idea what the thing that cause this. @Peter Long @Grandma Gary @Ares

Peter is out of town dealing with a personal matter and not sure if anyone else other than maybe @Kurt would be able to answer this. I’ve been on and haven’t noticed any lag at all so not really sure but obviously more than just you are saying it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cbakes said:

Might have something to do with the large amount  of hatches and suvs that end up on cap :thinking-face_1f914:

not on about fps lag, people on about the fact that people lag through walls whilst not moving, people dying 10-15 seconds after.

• Like 1