Cops On Olympus

Just a thought, can it be considered to have a cop cap on the olympus servers relative to how many civs are on the servers? Because 30 civs and 12 cops on 1 server isnt really making the server fun. Maybe something like 30 civs and 6 cops as cap or 40 civs and 8 cop cap or something like that. Thanks

• Like 7
  • Admin
49 minutes ago, Queachy said:

Just a thought, can it be considered to have a cop cap on the olympus servers relative to how many civs are on the servers? Because 30 civs and 12 cops on 1 server isnt really making the server fun. Maybe something like 30 civs and 6 cops as cap or 40 civs and 8 cop cap or something like that. Thanks

I’ve said something similar in the past as something I wish was possible. Mine was mostly revolving around federal events hoping that pre-bomb there would be so many cop slots and once one started it would open up to prevent having so many stacks during regular play time but as far as I know and have been told over the years, it’s simply not physically possible. There’s also different perspectives to look at it in your scenario because let’s say yes, 30 civs only 6 cops. Well what it 18 of those 30 are the same gang and decided to do a fed or what have you - it simply would disrupt balance the opposite direction. I feel you and the others frustration, but thet fix doesn’t seem possible anyways and really not logical all around. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Cale said:

Cops should actually care if they die so they should start paying a fee when they respawn or buy a new kit 

Cops do pay for a kit after they are robbed or somehow lose their items. We don't get free firearms and load-outs. 

14 minutes ago, Cale said:

Cops should actually care if they die so they should start paying a fee when they respawn or buy a new kit 

ummm, no. cops get RDM'd 50x more that civs do. (and loadouts are like 300k) the second you have that vest that says "Police" on it all the rook bangers in kav shoot you on sight, whether not you you're actually engaged.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Johnson/Montez said:

ummm, no. cops get RDM'd 50x more that civs do. (and loadouts are like 300k) the second you have that vest that says "Police" on it all the rook bangers in kav shoot you on sight, whether not you you're actually engaged.

loadouts are not 300k

8 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

no way. maybe like 200k but not 300k and you spend that what maybe twice a month?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ when i buy gearsets on cop i watch my cash dip. and losing a gearset on cop is dependant on how dickish the civs feel. you might have to buy a gearset twice a day.

• Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, Johnson/Montez said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ when i buy gearsets on cop i watch my cash dip. and losing a gearset on cop is dependant on how dickish the civs feel. you might have to buy a gearset twice a day.

My first 3 days as a dep, I bought my loadout 3 times, although the gear isn't as expensive, it happens often enough.