o7

I'm not one for politics-- so I'm just gonna keep it real.

It may have been a rocky road my friend, but at the end of the day-- I had a blast playing with you. I wish you the best with future endeavors and hope to see you back on some time!

o7 S&R Donald  :(

• Like 1
1 minute ago, indian said:

I’ll sum it up for you. Donald here was selling in-game you know what, the person he was trading with sent him IRL $ before the trade so Donald decided to scam him and not send him the in game stuff. This person that was scammed happened to be @Canadian‘s friend. So, Canadian scammed Donald back by doing the exact same thing that Donald did to his friend for  double the $.

Seems like fair karma to me

haha get fucked @Donald.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, indian said:

I’ll sum it up for you. Donald here was selling in-game you know what, the person he was trading with sent him IRL $ before the trade so Donald decided to scam him and not send him the in game stuff. This person that was scammed happened to be @Canadian‘s friend. So, Canadian scammed Donald back by doing the exact same thing that Donald did to his friend for  double the $.

this is why you dont buy you know what from retards

4 hours ago, Donald. said:

@Canadian is scum of the earth. 

I am leaving Olympus.

Take care, wont keep you long. Thanks @Coffee and everyone who was nice to me

next time you scam somebody do it right and not under your main :D and shit like this wont happen!

46 minutes ago, indian said:

I like how you started off being subtle, and then aborted.