Juul Pods

Juul Pods  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Everyone's Favorite Flavor Juul Pod

I've probably been juuling for about 3 years now and have gone through two different devices, tried about every flavour including the 2%'s and like retarded ones that they came out with...

Juul product wise I think Cucumber has been my all time favorite since its not to sweet as well as not extremely minty its like a mix between the two and its also a 5% nic.

Mango is overrated... I cheefed mango probably for half a year straight and it gave me headaches every time I opened a new pod. You can literally taste that its straight chemicals.

Mint is my #3 because I have literally only had mint since they banned them from gas stations

Fruit is my #2 since its not extremely rare and overall a solid pod

Tobacco / Menthol r nasty

Creme is good imo idk why people hate it so much. I would never get a pack of it tho. Just good for a switch up.

The rare pods like apple that's 2% is pretty good but not enough nic for me... nice for a break tho cuz u get hella buzzed when you switch back.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

This is the best form of tobacco change my mind

Damn someone outta kick your sisters jaw in and save you from having to go into the doctor to get circumcised

• Like 1

I don’t like juul main reason being I bite my tounge in my sleep so I have scars on my tounge where I continuously bite it and when I hit a juul sometimes little tiny particles of un-vaporized juice gets on my tounge and taste horrible I threw mine away.

but when I did I liked creme and mint.