Honestly so tired of these virgins

so many fucking beta males on these servers I swear to god they would do anything just to get waved at by a girl, especially the vigis like holy shit why is that even a thing there is already cops just fucking apply for that shit you expired nut.  dont get me started on the cucks who report at anything like snitch ass pussies would get fuckin killed irl i would curbstop your low iq ass and take your money bitch ass pussy run up on me. Hate you homosexuals hopefully you guys can afford a prostitute cuz ur virgin asses not getting any pussy in your lifetime ugly ass kids

so many fucking beta males on these servers I swear to god they would do anything just to get waved at by a girl, especially the vigis like holy shit why is that even a thing there is already cops just fucking apply for that shit you expired nut.  dont get me started on the cucks who report at anything like snitch ass pussies would get fuckin killed irl i would curbstop your low iq ass and take your money bitch ass pussy run up on me. Hate you homosexuals hopefully you guys can afford a prostitute cuz ur virgin asses not getting any pussy in your lifetime ugly ass kids

Johnny Sis: so many fucking beta males on these servers I swear to god they would do anything just to get waved at by a girl, especially the vigis like holy shit why is that even a thing there is already cops just fucking apply for that shit you expired nut.  dont get me started on the cucks who report at anything like snitch ass pussies would get fuckin killed irl i would curbstop your low iq ass and take your money bitch ass pussy run up on me. Hate you homosexuals hopefully you guys can afford a prostitute cuz ur virgin asses not getting any pussy in your lifetime ugly ass kids

Me: lemme hit ur juul

• Owner
14 hours ago, Johnny Sins said:

Hate you homosexuals hopefully you guys can afford a prostitute cuz ur virgin asses not getting any pussy in your lifetime ugly ass kids

6e0e848f3249c9cf668236a46c6be6e9.png

Nuff said. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Johnny Sins said:

This guys a legend

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Johnny Sins said:

relax my man. you aint winning no fights.

2fc7596639de34d5a5ba64f4b99510da.jpg

11 minutes ago, drama said:

Yo facts my guy no cap these dudes some goofys on this internet shit on 4nem

What is GLO GANG? Well it's GLO GANG is G-L-O-G-A-N-G It is Glory Boyz, we are Glory Boyz Entertainment. It is GBE But it's shortened, it's shortened, you know what I'm sayin' So it's G-L-O Gang, and so the GLOry Boyz You guys can say either one though, it don't matter You know what I'm sayin' I won't get offended, gang won't get offended We are Glory Boyz, you know what I'm sayin' But GLO GANG is just a, just a short abbreviation for Glory Boyz You know what I'm sayin', just G-L-O-G-A-N-G, you know We be on a lotta gang shit, we got everybody sayin' "gang" now No squad, you know. We changed that, we changed to gang It ain't none of that squad. I mean you know we got Savage Squad You know that's my cousin, Fredo and nem. But um shit We go by gang and none of that squad But when cuz and nem come around you know it's squad When Wop come around we rockin' with the squad You know what I'm sayin'. But when we When it's just gang, we be on that straight gang shit You know what I'm sayin', gang and none of that squad But anyways man back to the tape man

Edited by Grim Khan
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, yuhhh said:

You forgot to mention that most of SAPD on Olympus are 30 year old virgins working retail who have egos because they hold a position of authority on a roleplaying server on a 6 year old game. I actually pity some of them fr fr. If this server went down most of them wouldnt know what to do with their lives.

Like this dude @Decimus has a fuckin e-gf and @ThatNerdyGuy looks like a 25 year old man child who still lives at his parents house. 

Most of yall goofy as fuck 

@ThatNerdyGuy @Hoonter @ChrisGG @Decimus @Airborne

lmfao

51 minutes ago, yuhhh said:

You forgot to mention that most of SAPD on Olympus are 30 year old virgins working retail who have egos because they hold a position of authority on a roleplaying server on a 6 year old game. I actually pity some of them fr fr. If this server went down most of them wouldnt know what to do with their lives.

Like this dude @Decimus has a fuckin e-gf and @ThatNerdyGuy looks like a 25 year old man child who still lives at his parents house. 

HAHAHHAA NOOOOO

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yuhhh said:

Lmfao

• Like 1
2 hours ago, yuhhh said:

For real tho, they the goofsters. You the real scary gangster. I’ll remind them not to disrespect you ever again. 

3 hours ago, yuhhh said:

Interesting one

• Downvote 1