Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How Did you Start?

I heard of some online friends of mine playing something called takistan, about 3 years ago. I baught arma, forgot about it and then some other friends of mine said they wanted to play arma 3 RP. They found this server and it was great.

Bonus thing, also met a good friend of mine on here, who lives in the same country as me. He was sitting in kavala and called me "Fucking gay" in Norwegian. Been friends with him almost 2 years now.

@Corps and I had an interest in Arma 2 dayz. So we played it then once that died he started playing Arma 3. Then I got it like a year after him and once he gave me his old PC I started playing random servers and I wound up on Olympus. It took me a year and a half to get Corps to start playing on the server.

23 minutes ago, Prime said:

@Corps and I had an interest in Arma 2 dayz. So we played it then once that died he started playing Arma 3. Then I got it like a year after him and once he gave me his old PC I started playing random servers and I wound up on Olympus. It took me a year and a half to get Corps to start playing on the server.

When we were just wee lads 

25 minutes ago, Prime said:

2 minutes ago, Corps said:

When we were just wee lads 

And then they lived happily ever after. Big gay

23 minutes ago, Pledge said:

@Asylum player brought me here over the summer of 2016 (I had played before but never got into it) and then I joined the APD, got heavily addicted, and am now chef. 

one day you were around and the next you were a full send career cop. I would only see you maybe once every 2 months then it escalated to every 4 months for about 2 minutes

My boy @FourTwenty started playing this shit, I would always play other games while talking to him, eventually got me on and I got sucked in. We played everyday for hours upon hours for a while and just went on from there.

Seen a watch mojo video on most toxic gaming communities/hardest game to learn arma was on the list, so I looked into it and was my 2nd pc game I got...... Found Olympus from rubberducks youtube, Only reason in the beginning I stuck with Olympus was that you didn't need a ATM card and the map wasn't aids. 

Takistan life died went into A3 for Overpoch and decided to try and Mass rdm on some random server called Olympus. Too bad I wasnt permed there so I could of avoided this addiction. Instead the first person I tried to kill was ignis and got a 3d

My dad and my mom were going through, a divorce and my dad was going through some hard times and I was because he was. It all went downhill when he injected black tar heroin into my testicles, forcing them to be cut off for my survival. After I saw my dad swallowing both of my cut off balls, I knew I had to find a new hobby to occupy my time. Now, after starting to play olympus, I want to kill myself even more.

My friend got me to buy it, my first ever run was cocain. This was when the cocaine field was up near sofia, and cocain pro was past sofia. Been a long time since that was a thing. Good times.