Federal Event Statistics 5/10/2019 - 5/23/2019

8 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

Haha, it's tough to have medic cuts when the cops log out before bomb blows :P

You ain’t wrong there.  Just put me on one of those lists you got going.  We can settle later

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

I partially agree with you, especially on the point of 1AM Feds. With that being said, you should not have an 80%+ success rate virtually across the board. If tables were turned and the APD won 80%+ of the time, I genuinely wonder how the ‘conversation’ would be. I can say with a high level of confidence, it wouldn’t be the staff telling the civs to “wait and see” or, better yet, doing nothing. 

Thanks for putting SOME THOUGHT behind your argument @JuanDeaged.

You definitely have a good point, but, i find it lowkey important to point out the amount of cops who on average log on to counter a BW/Fed, whilst its true a 80% winrate is high, its important to note than as far as feds goes, barely anything has changed that's a "massive civ buff" in quite a while, the thing that really "sticks out" as far as changes goes is the fact you got 5+ gangs going together to spam feds. Ending up nerfing EVERYONE because of a single group causing mayhem does not seem like the right play but im open for suggestions on how the odds could be more even without causing a shitshow. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bojo said:

You definitely have a good point, but, i find it lowkey important to point out the amount of cops who on average log on to counter a BW/Fed, whilst its true a 80% winrate is high, its important to note than as far as feds goes, barely anything has changed that's a "massive civ buff" in quite a while, the thing that really "sticks out" as far as changes goes is the fact you got 5+ gangs going together to spam feds. Ending up nerfing EVERYONE because of a single group causing mayhem does not seem like the right play but im open for suggestions on how the odds could be more even without causing a shitshow. 

Relative to past buffs, you might be correct, but as far as I’m concerned I’ve seen major civ buffs in the recent updates that, quite frankly, just aren’t talked about. There are many things that need to be changed, and I’ve discussed them with the appropriate people. Hopefully, those people will remember said conversations.

49 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

I forgot that having a far superior weapon (7.62) equated to having skill

@Mr Majestic got 28 cop kills with an sdar the other day. I only ever use car 95-1. Weapon hardly matters

• Like 1

Yes 80%+ Winrate is quite absurdly high however no Civ changes in my mind actually correlate to that success rate, while the Fed group does sometimes have honestly wayyy too many people in it making it impossible to lose, the Feds and BWs ive joined in on this past week the numbers really weren't that high. The Cop skill level nowadays compared to the past is outrageously lower, without trying to sound like a complete dick but stating facts, there's truthfully only about 6 Corp+ (There's a couple others however they are a Fed group players) APD members that can actually shoot a fucking gun, resulting in literally nothing getting done by the APD during a Fed. I do believe the PO lethal change was absolutely necessary and tbh wouldn't care if it stayed around if it was just monitored closely and not abused. I don't know what "Nerfs" you could do to Civs to try and create a balance without fucking the whole Faction because at this point the APD members just truthfully need to get better, I watch some cops do some pretty fucking stupid shit throughout an Event that just blows my mind. Don't even try to say if it was even numbers the APD would win or anything braindead like that considering just a few days ago I did a fucking 5v19, bomb blew and the APD lost 2 ghosthawks... Only reason we didnt get away with the gold was because a Hawk fell on the dome and blew it up.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Civak said:

it's not like federal events are somewhat dependent on skill, something the APD clearly lacks :4head:

We also lack CSATs, mk200s, zafirs, and the ability to roam around mindlessly untagged. 

Not to mention, we get the opportunity to push a fortified position being held by superior numbers of people, with superior equipment, who can handle their gear better than that deputy or PO in Kavala who was forced to come to this.

Sure we dont loose a whole lot when we die, but when you have medics on standby, and epi each other after each wave, you dont loose anything either.

• Like 1

Just remember... the win rate is due to a SINGLE group of civs. Making buffs/nerfs based off that one group will only hurt the chances for every civ to win, and even the chances for this group of elite guys that are max geared and super good at the game.

I remember the conversation not too long ago was about how HARD it was for civs to win, and if I do remember correctly, the sAPD told us to "get more people and get better". Now that the tables have turned the sAPD's tone has changed drastically.

I think the only solution here that would fairly balance it every time is a tiered response based on the # of civs participating.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, |REAL| Boing said:

Just remember... the win rate is due to a SINGLE group of civs. Making buffs/nerfs based off that one group will only hurt the chances for every civ to win, and even the chances for this group of elite guys that are max geared and super good at the game.

Due to the simple fact that T I T A N was able to complete and extract the vehicles from the BW, your argument is invalid. Seen plenty of randoms successfully complete fed/BW. 

This isn’t rocket science folks, if there is an 80%+ win rate, things are busted.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:38 AM, Luke Duke said:

The Jail win rate is skewed, not that long ago, there was a guy who just kept planting the bomb at the jail, routinely, every 15 minutes or so. He owned the house right across the bridge from the jail, and every time we'd catch him, after we let him go, he would go plant it again. He must have done about 8 or so.

Bring @Gonzo back and he will level out the rest of the federal statistics for you. This man can be the one step fix to the growing disparity in the federal event statistics. Someone just needs to buy him a house near the fed and BW and he can have this issue solved within the week.

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1

Hi I'm Gonzo, your local friendly prison break fanatic, please vote to give me back my citizenship so I can continue to delight you with federal event money :)

P.S. I own the prison house.. and I've done it a lot more than 8 times :bender-dance:

#FREEGONZO