the nicest guy on oly for the month of may

the nicest guy of oly for the month of may award goes to @IcyTea for criticizing staff and sr apd for doing something they dont get paid for and trying to make this community fun for all!

7292c2b63640b75030adf082dcdd2650.png

502164f53d587d2636a729a0a0821557.png

096a2b6acfef8fae6a8922f436c71efe.png

b3e276ac7763df827affb54f1ba2c491.png

i mean cmon man how u gon roast ppl for something they spent years on getting, and just cuz ur angry about something criticize them just because ur fuckin salty

i think in all fairness, ur just a massive cunt

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Man applied to APD on 4 different forum accounts, sad boy hours :FeelsBad:

I understand that. The man went the trouble of making 4 different accounts to play a faction. 

53 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Imagine still sucking cock after having already gotten cpl with 16 days time and grade.

or is it that i just respect the shit the staff and sapd done for this server, u wouldnt know much about respect cuz ever since u came back all u been is a massive pain in everyones ass and constantly talk shit on the forums like u get paid to do it.

how about stick away from posts that show respect if ur just gonna be a dick about it and go roleplay as a fuckin lawyer u stuck up bitch

55 minutes ago, Bojo said:

cpl with 16 days time and grade.

How the hell did you manage this @Proud? I was held back because of my time in grade for months and was even a past corporal with a clean ass record. Not throwing shade at you Proud you probably are a better corporal than most but I'm curious on how the hell you managed this so quick.

1 minute ago, Xeltini said:

How the hell did you manage this @Proud? I was held back because of my time in grade for months and was even a past corporal with a clean ass record. Not throwing shade at you Proud you probably are a better corporal than most but I'm curious on how the hell you managed this so quick.

lets just say i showed massive change in sr. apd eyes

• Hmm 1
13 minutes ago, Proud said:

or is it that i just respect the shit the staff and sapd done for this server, u wouldnt know much about respect cuz ever since u came back all u been is a massive pain in everyones ass and constantly talk shit on the forums like u get paid to do it.

how about stick away from posts that show respect if ur just gonna be a dick about it and go roleplay as a fuckin lawyer u stuck up bitch

Cry me a river retard

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Xeltini said:

a diar need for skill at lethal ranks

especially as of recent when cops get womped

maybe I’m wrong but it would make sense and I wasn’t surprised at all that proud got corp knowing that he was one of the, if not, the only cop responding to feds with the ability to tase, now lethal a shitton of rebels

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Proud said:

the amount of cocks in ur mouth rn is unbelievable @Bojo isnt my favorite person but his shit talk points out flaws your just a dumbass little kid

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gravity said:

the amount of cocks in ur mouth rn is unbelievable @Bojo isnt my favorite person but his shit talk points out flaws your just a dumbass little kid

ah yes, i love randoms who's opinions dont matter, considering u prolly dont even know what combat stance is. if u think so, then go ahead and think. after all its only an opinion :)

4 minutes ago, Proud said:

ah yes, i love randoms who's opinions dont matter, considering u prolly dont even know what combat stance is. if u think so, then go ahead and think. after all its only an opinion :)

Hes no random!

9 hours ago, Proud said:

9 hours ago, Vac. said:

Thats a negitive randy! Jaco is the boy don't even 

9 hours ago, Proud said:

Ambition

take this out of ur desc now

doesnt have anything to say back to the argument so results to meaningless insults "TaKe ThIs OuT oF yOuR dEsC" cringey ass kid

and what are the guidelines to having an opinion that matters im curious @Proud

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

doesnt have anything to say back to the argument so results to meaningless insults "TaKe ThIs OuT oF yOuR dEsC" cringey ass kid

and what are the guidelines to having an opinion that matters im curious @Proud

¯\_(ツ)_/¯