Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Don't want to be staff but want your input on Olympus' textures? I got the solution for you!

1 minute ago, rapidaax said:

yo patreon for map design??? get access to 2014 map files kappa lmk 

its a joke bro relax

I got all the map files hmu

• Kreygasm 1

I mean, the way I see it is that if people want to pay him to learn/get better at ArmA 3 design, then they can do that. As for the early access textures, as long as things are made by him and not textures that point too much to something not wanting to be revealed (like community donor goal shit), I don’t have an issue with it. Also yeah old textures and old rotations should definitely only be his former textures (and if any other designer consents).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rapidaax said:

We're gonna charge 75$ a month ok?

fuck that. 150 a month. split 60/40. Im the only reason we have those files lmao.

It comes with all texture and script needed to run the map lmao

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I mean, the way I see it is that if people want to pay him to learn/get better at ArmA 3 design, then they can do that. As for the early access textures, as long as things are made by him and not textures that point too much to something not wanting to be revealed (like community donor goal shit), I don’t have an issue with it. Also yeah old textures and old rotations should definitely only be his former textures (and if any other designer consents).

That gives me a new idea for some shit...

Ill let you know later

Guest Excision
3 minutes ago, gaz said:

Pay me $15 a month for the Senior Support sheets.

lol if i wanted to see a bunch of greasy virgin losers id just look in a mirror.

Sorry for being late to this.

Nothing designed for Olympus is and or ever will  be for sale, gifted, or given.  Everything on that Patreon is custom work, base color designs, arms 3 lore expansion content, designs for different game types, stuff that cant be on Altis. Old rotations mean my old personal designs.

If its confusing I'll change the words or just remove the Patreon. I do all this for free, trying to get a new PC to keep this up. Support from fans help. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I paid @Gluxdator $50 for a plane skin and his high ass never finished it...

So if you wanna shoot that back, gladly appreciate it.  Paypal

I dont remember you ever asking for a texture, or more son giving me money lol. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

For only 100 dollars a month you can have access to his teamspeak channel! 

lol well yeah I did make most of this high.

• Like 5