Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Don't want to be staff but want your input on Olympus' textures? I got the solution for you!

2 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

I edited the whole Patreon to avoid confusion. Sorry about that guys. Nothing on their should be related to Olympus. 

Lol. Even if it was related to Olympus, it’s just textures. These people are acting like you are selling database access or some shit. It’s a video game. I think many people forget that. 

• Like 3
  • Community Manager
13 minutes ago, Claysive said:

Lol. Even if it was related to Olympus, it’s just textures. These people are acting like you are selling database access or some shit. It’s a video game. I think many people forget that. 

The way it was worded definitely made it sound like things made by invdividuals like myself Strugglebus Airman or Muthinator were being sold off without permission. Things made specifically for the server and not for redistribution across another platform. Doesn't matter if you would classify it as unimportant compared to the database after all the R&R isn't important compared to the APD but it still plays a role in the server.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Claysive said:

So selling assets would be fine. What about code, etc. It would precedent setting essentially. Others would then want to do it. Lines would have to be drawn. Also don't necessarily want competition to get it or people wanting to make servers. Having it say you can potentially impact on whether or not your texture is added to the server also isn't right Imo.

damn and this came out just before i was going to announce my "Rent a ban" program... only a dollar an hour...damn.. back to the drawing board..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rapidaax said:

We're gonna charge 75$ a month ok?

3 hours ago, DeadPool said:

fuck that. 150 a month. split 60/40. Im the only reason we have those files lmao.

It comes with all texture and script needed to run the map lmao

Clearance sale

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DeadPool said:

I got all the map files hmu

I hooked up my old 10Fps computer a few weeks back and i still had all the old map files lmfao i even have files for old asylum and the old cqc servers... I even have the old Tree exile server files

9 hours ago, Claysive said:

LOL. 

What are you laughing at he was stating how the wording made it sound like his work and textures was being sold without permission I don't see how him being concerned that his work may be being sold for profit is something to laugh at

17 minutes ago, Hoonter said:

What are you laughing at he was stating how the wording made it sound like his work and textures was being sold without permission I don't see how him being concerned that his work may be being sold for profit is something to laugh at

LOL. Calm down chief. You're taking things a little too serious.