Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Would you want to Attend?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to Attend?

• Yes
    • No

Since you players think yall really good put your money where you mouth is. I wanna have a challenge with some players and see who is real and who is fake. Lion Cartel is hosting a challenge on who is the toughest cat on the streets we will have a start and finish and it will be between a certain number of players there will be 1 million dollars up for grabs but entree fee is 250,000. Now when will this take place this Saturday 9:00 pm pacific timezone. Now you may ask whats the challenge We will have a number of players in a list they will have 1 hour to get in the most trouble they can get in. before we start the contest everyone will be innocent then we will set a timer and for an hour and see who can get in the most trouble the highest bounty will be the winner. the winner of the contest will get the million plus the amount of his bounty so for example if someones bounty is 1.1 million they winner will be going home with 2.1 million dollars. The start of the contest will be in sofia away from everything but close to big crimes. Hope to see you guys out there and Goo Luck to the contenders!

• Hmm 3
3 hours ago, Lion Cartel said:

but entree fee is 250,000. 

You got me messed up. Plus sorry to break it to ya but people will definitely come to mess up this “event”, plus you should leave these types of things to staff to set up because they can actually make legit events.

Edited by Hisoka
1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

You got me messed up. Plus sorry to break it to ya but people will definitely come to mess up this “event”, plus you should leave these types of things to staff to set up because they can actually make legit events.

if someone comes to this event and it actually happens. ill actually stay permed for an extra 2 months

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, d a k o t a said:

Nah, no admins are helping him. once they help its void since itll be an admin run event not a rando

I’d rather stick my eyes out before help this kid with this garbage event

• Haha 2

Its not a staff run event therefore there wouldnt be any event disruption disciplinary action, however if you can manage to get a staff member to run it then it could be possible. Btw what happens to the rest of the leftover money? :thinking-face_1f914:

2 hours ago, MAV said:

sooo what happens to the extra cash if more then 4 people enter?

The pot to win is 1,000,000 but the winner also gets how much there bounty is too so if 4 people join the contest and they get 1 mil bounty they leave with 2 million I talked about it in the chat 

if more than 4 people join then we will donate some of the money to the IDAP Group and some to save turtles 

2 hours ago, Lion Cartel said:

Okay so people will get banned if they try to contest with others. The winner get 1 million plus how ever much there bounty is. MAV if players come to the event will they get banned?

I mean, this is false, if players follow normal engagement rules no one will be banned unless a staff member is present and says otherwise.. (also contestants will be required to follow engagement rules)

1 hour ago, Lion Cartel said:

The pot to win is 1,000,000 but the winner also gets how much there bounty is too so if 4 people join the contest and they get 1 mil bounty they leave with 2 million I talked about it in the chat 

if more than 4 people join then we will donate some of the money to the IDAP Group and some to save turtles 

ALSO - who is providing the money for the bounty price? If the plan is to vigi them and give them the cash... thats against the rules since they are intentionally racking up a bounty to be vigi'd.. just want to make that known.

• Like 1