Open Letter to Staff

2 hours ago, Mako said:

2. There was no proof beyond a reasonable doubt that any transaction occurred.

But Bohemia wants every server to be like RuneScape. So the proof provided is more then enough for them. fyi

• Like 3
1 hour ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Yeah if we banned by logs a lot of your favorite gangs wouldn’t exist rn

since when do we have favorite gangs other than our own?

bfo on top bfo on top bfo on top

8 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Yeah if we banned by logs a lot of your favorite gangs wouldn’t exist rn

Now that I'm unbanned I can share an opinion. I love it!

If we banned by Lowest IQ points you'd be gone.

• Like 3

bro if u think im reading all of that ur buggin tf out

i read some of it and in conclusion, is it any of ur business what really happened? just like, for example, the US Government doesnt release some things publicly, same with olympus OS. Think of OS as olympus' government, if they dont want to release something publicly then they dont have to, and u cant really force em

in conclusion, dwbi and mind ur own fuckin business n let ryan deal with it without ur complaining of the situation.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Deluxe said:

No proof beyond reasonable doubt? We saw the logs, I still have the screenshot in fact. If you can explain that and the video of confession in ts then please do. 

Cool you seen logs of a friend transferring money to another friend. So you are saying that if @rabeed gives me 10 mil because he’s a homie (which did happen btw and he didn’t ask for any money in return, nor did I offer.) he’s automatically selling money and he should be banned? Of course not so like he said no solid tangible evidence that would make him believe beyond a reasonable doubt that someone sold money. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Proud said:

bro if u think im reading all of that ur buggin tf out

i read some of it and in conclusion, is it any of ur business what really happened? just like, for example, the US Government doesnt release some things publicly, same with olympus OS. Think of OS as olympus' government, if they dont want to release something publicly then they dont have to, and u cant really force em

in conclusion, dwbi and mind ur own fuckin business n let ryan deal with it without ur complaining of the situation.

Man I miss reading this shit from this brain dead guy. Proud the US Government and Olympus are not good analogies... the US Government is ran by the people if we want something public that badly then we will get it by not voting certain people into office. Also what happens behind the scenes of Olympus is kinda his business, if they want him to stick around as a player otherwise he could leave. Just give it a thought.

Edited by Google
  • Like 2
  • Owner
36 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

You're kidding right? How come you've gotten unbanned but I didn't, I didn't even cheat on the server ?

You have left me behind Cody Googles.

hes not unbanned on the servers... just the forums ? 

56 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

You're kidding right? How come you've gotten unbanned but I didn't, I didn't even cheat on the server ?

You have left me behind Cody Googles.

You must be stupid if you thought he was unbanned on the servers .

1 hour ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Now that you’re unbanned I can finally share my opinion: I love your smile

Your head is shaped like your monitor and your flab hits people when you try going for high-fives 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ryan said:

Why are staff receiving threats - Only person to receive a threat was ikiled... Guess someone isnt a big fan of him

stupid terrorist named "Hadi Mokdad" thought it would be a big LOL to dox me and threaten to send a hitman to his house

little did he know, we all know who he really is. He's not actually as rich as he says he is, hes just some Pakistani retard that's all talk with a fat mouth.And his profile is gone for that reason ?

been doxxed so many times and he knew that so IDK why he thought this was gonna be a big deal especially when some of the information either wasn't right or he claimed to have but didn't actually. Maybe he still had his hard on from when he was fucking his pet goat but we may never know.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, ikiled said:

stupid terrorist named "Hadi Mokdad" thought it would be a big LOL to dox me and threaten to send a hitman to his house

little did he know, we all know who he really is. He's not actually as rich as he says he is, hes just some Pakistani retard that's all talk with a fat mouth.And his profile is gone for that reason ?

been doxxed so many times and he knew that so IDK why he thought this was gonna be a big deal especially when some of the information either wasn't right or he claimed to have but didn't actually. Maybe he still had his hard on from when he was fucking his pet goat but we may never know.

you sound like a bitch, and smell like a bitch because you know he can't reply back to you.

unban him and let some sparks fly

Edited by Pool Boy
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Pool Boy said:

you sound like a bitch, and smell like a bitch because you know he can't reply back to you.

unban him and let some sparks fly

he talks to me by calling my cell phone number that he gave to all of you

so that's why hes not going to be unbanned, no sparks need to fly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1