Talk Yo Shit!

F U L T

make staff 18+ please

and make sure their iq isn't below 60.  just because a retard can press windows key for hours on end, doesn't mean they are capable of anything.  oh big wow, they can fulfill brain dead tasks as a sr. medic managing literally nothing, but that doesn't mean they can use logic and reasoning critically.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Strikke said:

@Ryan Should never have promoted @rapidaax because now the rest of the staff are just retards. (except @xDRO ❤️

Woah dude

4 hours ago, HoesMad said:

make staff 18+ please

and make sure their iq isn't below 60.  just because a retard can press windows key for hours on end, doesn't mean they are capable of anything.  oh big wow, they can fulfill brain dead tasks as a sr. medic managing literally nothing, but that doesn't mean they can use logic and reasoning critically.

Staff is already 18+ except exceptions for really talented individuals. 

• Love 1
  • Admin
7 hours ago, KrispyK said:

make senior apd 18+ only pls

Your infatuation with @Panda :) is pretty unhealthy. I see you bashing this man for his age every chance you get lul. When he got sergeant, was probably the second least toxic guy at his age in APD that I had ever experienced. Until he proves his age makes him incompetent, hop off my mans. 

As for @s, @Strikke covered a major one. But, real talk, @Ryan the way you let staff talk to people publicly on the forums is actually sad from a former staff member. Staff used to have a pretty damn respectful image in public as a whole. Now there’s only the rare staff member who isn’t publicly shaming someone or being a dick or whatever. @ThatNerdyGuy might be the only one I’ve seen actually be a respectful staff member publicly not including a couple of OG staff. Words of advice : Set a public standard for your staff and hold them accountable. Unless the current state is the public standard, then fuckkkk me. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Dante said:

@Ryan the way you let staff talk to people publicly on the forums is actually sad from a former staff member. Staff used to have a pretty damn respectful image in public as a whole.

This is very accurate. Like sure back in the day we would meme and shit but NEVER have i ever called anyone retard or generally been toxic and disrespectful towards a player having a issue @Outcast.

A while back now Ryan said "Since when did we become customer support?"... Like BRUUUH ever since you tried to maintain players happy with your product (Olympus, in case you forgot)

e2d80e0991eae3a82d5b3a23c8b783ca.png

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dante said:

Your infatuation with @Panda :) is pretty unhealthy. I see you bashing this man for his age every chance you get lul. When he got sergeant, was probably the second least toxic guy at his age in APD that I had ever experienced. Until he proves his age makes him incompetent, hop off my mans. 

As for @s, @Strikke covered a major one. But, real talk, @Ryan the way you let staff talk to people publicly on the forums is actually sad from a former staff member. Staff used to have a pretty damn respectful image in public as a whole. Now there’s only the rare staff member who isn’t publicly shaming someone or being a dick or whatever. @ThatNerdyGuy might be the only one I’ve seen actually be a respectful staff member publicly not including a couple of OG staff. Words of advice : Set a public standard for your staff and hold them accountable. Unless the current state is the public standard, then fuckkkk me. 

Just curious on how any of the new mods haven’t been respectful or have been toxic? 

5 hours ago, HoesMad said:

make staff 18+ please

What staff isn't 18?

• Admin
8 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

Just curious on how any of the new mods haven’t been respectful or have been toxic? 

This was no direct @s but at Ryan to hold a standard. I’ve only seen you post like once. I’m sure it’s more, but I don’t watch the forums like a hawk like I once did. New doesn’t mean the brand new ones, new as in the last few months or so. I never see @xDRO post either and he’s never been the issue that I’m referring to. Don’t take it personal my man. If you’re not part of the problem, good on you. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

This was no direct @s but at Ryan to hold a standard. I’ve only seen you post like once. I’m sure it’s more, but I don’t watch the forums like a hawk like I once did. New doesn’t mean the brand new ones, new as in the last few months or so. I never see @xDRO post either and he’s never been the issue that I’m referring to. Don’t take it personal my man. If you’re not part of the problem, good on you. 

Yeah was just curious if you or anyone else saw something I didn’t. My 4 posts a week is past its max, but I’m always looking for that constructive criticism 🤙

• Owner
23 minutes ago, Dante said:

Bruh I have seen MUCH worse from retired staff. When I first got mod I didnt think toxicity was tolerated at all till I saw Arigato get drunk one night and absolutely flame some kid a couple times on the forums, in which everyone in staff chats hyped him up for. Not bashing the man, but he was quite literally one of the people that set the standard for toxicity for me as a staff member during my time as mod. Regardless, I already spoke to the staff about toxicity and the "do's and dont's" about a week ago. After that I didnt see any staff at the moment going out of their way to make toxic comments or remarks towards players on the forums or teamspeak, all im seeing is a couple of downvotes here and there on posts they dont like, unless I missed something. I haven't publicly made any comments about it though, so I can see your point.

6 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

^^

11 minutes ago, Strikke said:

This is very accurate. Like sure back in the day we would meme and shit but NEVER have i ever called anyone retard or generally been toxic and disrespectful towards a player having a issue @Outcast.

A while back now Ryan said "Since when did we become customer support?"... Like BRUUUH ever since you tried to maintain players happy with your product (Olympus, in case you forgot)

e2d80e0991eae3a82d5b3a23c8b783ca.png

The way I responded to that could of been MUCH better, I was speaking out of spite and anger at the time there. Realistically I dont see Olympus as a product... I dont make money off Olympus nor do I want to. When it comes to cases with money involved I tend to prioritize the "customer support", but a ban appeal for someone who has been waiting for a couple of hours for example when they clearly broke NLR isnt something im going to yell at staff to prioritize as opposed to the other things they got going on. Defensive and bossy, well if someone sits there and calls you a dog shit staff member and basically treats you like a shitty human being over a case that you got yourself into, would you not be upset in the ticket? Cause that comment is in reference to the outcast and rashad situation and im pretty sure we can all agree the way he treated outcast in the ticket was unwarranted.

• Like 1
  • Admin
10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bruh I have seen MUCH worse from retired staff. When I first got mod I didnt think toxicity was tolerated at all till I saw Arigato get drunk one night and absolutely flame some kid a couple times on the forums, in which everyone in staff chats hyped him up for. Not bashing the man, but he was quite literally one of the people that set the standard for toxicity for me as a staff member during my time as mod. Regardless, I already spoke to the staff about toxicity and the "do's and dont's" about a week ago. After that I didnt see any staff at the moment going out of their way to make toxic comments or remarks towards players on the forums or teamspeak, all im seeing is a couple of downvotes here and there on posts they dont like, unless I missed something. I haven't publicly made any comments about it though, so I can see your point

lol, using arigato as a point isn’t good. Even he wasn’t like that until the fallout started and he only was able to do that without issue because peter had irl stuff going and couldn’t be glued to see those things regularly. Peters the reason Domo wasn’t way more ruthless on the forums because peter told him not to be. Unless the kid went out of his way to be a dick. Obv don’t remember what time this was. Only time staff were permitted a level of toxicity then was when someone was being a complete disrespect to the community as a whole then they would be respectfully put in their place with maybe a tad over the line. 

and if you spoke to staff, great. I’ll hope that’s true and hope it carries over because the current public image of staff is trash and I see similar complaints from others. So I know it ain’t just me or strikke seeing this. 

Also note that I’m not @ing you as a problem. I don’t agree with majority of the staff decisions prior to some of the most recent ones that weren’t bad, BUT you have the staff you have. And I respect that. Just need to set a standard and enforce it is all im saying. And if you’re already working on it, then do you bot. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The way I responded to that could of been MUCH better, I was speaking out of spite and anger at the time there. Realistically I dont see Olympus as a product... I dont make money off Olympus nor do I want to. When it comes to cases with money involved I tend to prioritize the "customer support", but a ban appeal for someone who has been waiting for a couple of hours for example when they clearly broke NLR isnt something im going to yell at staff to prioritize as opposed to the other things they got going on. Defensive and bossy, well if someone sits there and calls you a dog shit staff member and basically treats you like a shitty human being over a case that you got yourself into, would you not be upset in the ticket? Cause that comment is in reference to the outcast and rashad situation and im pretty sure we can all agree the way he treated outcast in the ticket was unwarranted.

Ok sure you dont want to look at Olympus as your product.. but it is. it is a service/product you provide to people who wish to play on it. No matter how much you tell yourself its not a product it is and will always be regardless of monitization or not.

Here is a scenario for you to hopefully make you understand: 

Imagine a customer walking into a store and then knocking down a few items on one of the shelves. Then one of the staff walks over to the customer and asks whats up. The customer then start screaming in the staffs face. Now everyone in the store is looking at the customer like he is an idiot. Then the store staff starts screaming like a child back at the customer. Now BOTH parties look equally childish and idiotic to all the other customers. 

Now after that is all done the Customer gets removed by security and then the stores staff member gets yelled at by his boss and possibly fired because acting like that is 110% unprofessional + every other customer in the store now also knows that this staff member is unprofessional and probably wont return to that store to spend their hard earned cash on groceries etc..

In this scenario the only thing that had to be done is for the stores staff to just act professional and not go as low as the stupid customer. then called security and bam nothing is blamed on the stores staff.

Yes i understand that Olympus isn't a business in the normal sense, However it is. Olympus-Entertainment is basically a small Game studio at this point.

• Like 3
  • Owner
3 minutes ago, Dante said:

-snip-

and if you spoke to staff, great. I’ll hope that’s true and hope it carries over because the current public image of staff is trash and I see similar complaints from others. So I know it ain’t just me or strikke seeing this. 

Also note that I’m not @ing you as a problem. I don’t agree with majority of the staff decisions prior to some of the most recent ones that weren’t bad, BUT you have the staff you have. And I respect that. Just need to set a standard and enforce it is all im saying. And if you’re already working on it, then do you bot. 

Arigato is just someone that popped in mind once I saw what you said lol, again not bashing the man but we both know when he was drunk domo he can be a ruthless man you dont want to be clapped by 😛 Saw it maybe twice as a moderator, and even had me ask if some of the stuff  he said was even allowed on our forums lmao

Yeah I know how a lot of people perceive staff at the moment as "trash". We dont have some fan favorites as of now, but once everything gets cleared up I got some faith these guys will show everyone whats up 😉

Also yeah I noticed you werent directly @'ing me, and the criticism is always appreciated because otherwise a problem isnt shown until its brought up. I've been waiting to fix/get through everything internally and behind the scenes before I release any info on whats been going on, because once I do make a post I try to be as transparent as possible. Didn't want to post anything without being sure things were in place and being worked on, because otherwise all I would be doing is giving people false promises. I will hopefully clear a lot up on my post after the staff meeting on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, Strikke said:

-snip-

1. I understand what you are saying, I used to work as customer support as one of my IRL jobs so I do see the point your making. I don't disagree that we should be better then the "customers" and grow a spine to just take a few hits (hell I sure took a lot this month) but I don't agree that we deserve to be treated like trash on the street, especially with the amount we do behind the scenes for people. Obviously I dont need to go into detail on that, you know how it is.  I do believe people should have the right to defend themselves, just to a certain extent. 

Yes i understand that Olympus isn't a business in the normal sense, However it is. Olympus-Entertainment is basically a small Game studio at this point.

More like a never ending series of dramatic films with a new episode every week lol I swear these forums entertain/piss me off more then anything I have ever watched or took part in

3. All in all, I saw the issues at hand, and have been working on them for a while. I am someone that owns up to my own mistakes, and have openly admitted and apologized to people regarding a lot of those mistakes. Other then a few downvotes on posts completely bashing and shit talking certain people, I believe so far after I spoke to the staff they have started to handle this whole ordeal much better then they did before.

11 minutes ago, Creepy said:

It's just tower lag

That tower lag really be like that 😕 

3 minutes ago, Kallomaister1 said:

fuck N clan I hope you enjoyed your shitty ass chopper getting blown up 

I wanted to say wrong time wrong place.. but it occurred to me that maybe this is the only appropriate comment on this thread so far? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1