Bad mouthing on the server lmao

Gazz

bruh so many people are toxic for no reason its actually annoying like seriously. I love this server and ill be here tel all arma 3 servers are taken down but like goddam. can we just have our fair shares of ggs. I bet you like 50% of people that quit the server or the game because they saw some dumb youtuber play altis life for like 50 hours and only see his 10 mins of funny shit and be like oh man wouldent it be cool to play that and buy the game, get in the server, spawn kav and then immidiatly hear hAnDs uP oR DiE. and havent even grown an apprication for the game especcially because there pc is a toaster. All im saying is that if someone looks new and says what do i do, or is like i just spent all my money on a vigi card and i have no more money cus i keep dieing to 3 mil bountys that dpi glitch.  Just idk be a decent human being or somthing....... alllllssooooooo.... people say that medic is windows key simulator well it is and its also charity simulator. I loose money while on medic cus im making peoples day better not JUST getting boners from gang wars and sneak reses, but like when i pick someone up and there like.... mannnnn i just wanna do some cement runs and get some money im broke af this server is gay..... why not just pass the man some scratch like meh ik people are nice on the inside they just gotta see the fact that everyone is here to have fun and were all fucking human beings man. like not everyone has to get along all the damn time but do somthing nice for some random kid and mabie people will think that olympus is a little better of a place to meet cool people and be apart of somthing bigger than yourself because even if you cant see that. Thats why were all here.

Kd dosent matter lmao

• Like 3
  • Clown 5
  • Downvote 1

You're not totally wrong, but there is no way to change the things that you're addressing unfortunately. Olympus is judt like that. It can be toxic, it can be fun, and it can be a pain in the ass. Nothing can be done about it really.

• Like 3

A games environment depends ENTIRELY upon the people that are in it. And most people on Olympus are probably not assholes in real life as they might be in the server, because they know there's know IRL reprucssions to being one. It's that freedom and "invincibility" from consequences, that make up the toxic side of the server.

Yeah, you’re just gonna have to accept the toxicity and the drama. It’s not going anywhere. It sucks, but once you accept it you’ll find the entertainment in it. Just keep being a decent person and helping people out when you get the chance and all will be good. 

• Like 1

im not thinking that im changing anything because saying this is only beating a dead horse but if people see other players as people in all walks of life just having fun in the game then it COULD get better..... 

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I mean, a lot of the people here play COD, League, Overwatch, and any other competitive game. That's just how the nature of the beast is.

im not arguing with you but i think that this game is a little more personal in the fact that we play with the same players almost every day where as cod and overwatch you jump in and out of games and you almost never see that same people if you know what i mean. 

Edited by FrankieTwinkletoes
  • Downvote 2
21 minutes ago, Jax said:

If this is the OG FrankieTwinkletoes from when I started a few years ago, get fucked idiot. Always use to rob me doing legal runs when I started. Poser

naw different

• Downvote 2

You can't do anything about the toxic players, best thing you can do is not be toxic yourself. Don't be the guy to engage some new guy for no reason and instead help them out and show him the ropes, then hopefully later on they'll grow an appreciation for the game and follow in your footsteps. That's the only way you can combat toxicity on the server

The Welfare of Earth and all the people will always be my primary concern. But if there is a solution to hunger it must be one that comes from the compassionate heart of a man and extends outward towards his fellow man. There is an old saying ‘feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.’ That simple message asks human kind to nurture with knowledge to reach out to those in need and inspire others to do the same. That is life’s greatest necessity and it’s most precious gift.

14 minutes ago, Rascal said:

You can't do anything about the toxic players, best thing you can do is not be toxic yourself. Don't be the guy to engage some new guy for no reason and instead help them out and show him the ropes, then hopefully later on they'll grow an appreciation for the game and follow in your footsteps. That's the only way you can combat toxicity on the server

Yep, my gang has a strange philosophy on recruitment, (upper mid tier gang)  our targets for recruitment ironically are actually players that have 200 hours on arma. Yep you heard me right, we almost exclusively recruit noobs, not because we cant do better, but rather because once you show a noob the gang and are even the slightest skill at teaching, you can train a noob to be a dangerous fighter that understands the in game systems. In addition they are extremely loyal and are far less likely to betray you when compared to a veteran player.

Tldr dont gate keep, gate keeping is gay. And dont exploit the noobs.

Edited by Sagebrush
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

bruh so many people are toxic for no reason its actually annoying like seriously. I love this server and ill be here tel all arma 3 servers are taken down but like goddam. can we just have our fair shares of ggs. I bet you like 50% of people that quit the server or the game because they saw some dumb youtuber play altis life for like 50 hours and only see his 10 mins of funny shit and be like oh man wouldent it be cool to play that and buy the game, get in the server, spawn kav and then immidiatly hear hAnDs uP oR DiE. and havent even grown an apprication for the game especcially because there pc is a toaster. All im saying is that if someone looks new and says what do i do, or is like i just spent all my money on a vigi card and i have no more money cus i keep dieing to 3 mil bountys that dpi glitch.  Just idk be a decent human being or somthing....... alllllssooooooo.... people say that medic is windows key simulator well it is and its also charity simulator. I loose money while on medic cus im making peoples day better not JUST getting boners from gang wars and sneak reses, but like when i pick someone up and there like.... mannnnn i just wanna do some cement runs and get some money im broke af this server is gay..... why not just pass the man some scratch like meh ik people are nice on the inside they just gotta see the fact that everyone is here to have fun and were all fucking human beings man. like not everyone has to get along all the damn time but do somthing nice for some random kid and mabie people will think that olympus is a little better of a place to meet cool people and be apart of somthing bigger than yourself because even if you cant see that. Thats why were all here.

Kd dosent matter lmao

fuck you 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

If someone hurts your feelings, please put in a player report. Be sure to include as much evidence as possible, including any communication that might be outside of Olympus e.g. Steam, or Discord. The staff here at Olympus Entertainment takes your mental well-being very seriously.

We are here to help.

• Like 2
  • Clown 5
  • Downvote 1

shut up retard go roll in the snow

13 minutes ago, Creepy said:

If someone hurts your feelings, please put in a player report. Be sure to include as much evidence as possible, including any communication that might be outside of Olympus e.g. Steam, or Discord. The staff here at Olympus Entertainment takes your mental well-being very seriously.

We are here to help.

@Moderator @Admin @Senior Admin @Head Admin @Owner

as my boy once said

***** what

9 hours ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

if someone looks new

9 hours ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

3 mil bountys that dpi glitch

You're telling me that noobs know what a DPI glitch is?

• Owner
6 hours ago, Horizon said:

in 2014-15 i remember this server used to have this thing i cant remember tho... i think it was called roleplay or something.. 

6 hours ago, Edweirdo said:

All RP is gone it's just a bunch of faggot retards now

@Peter Long needs to show them how it’s done 😞 

5 hours ago, Creepy said:

We are here to help.

its not that im a snowflake im just saying that people dont know when to say gg 

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

its not that im a snowflake im just saying that people dont know when to say gg 

Woah there friend. I wasn't insinuating that you were a snowflake. I'm just saying, that every player on Olympus is a beautiful and rare individual specimen, to be cherished for their uniqueness. People are fragile and we don't want their hopes and dreams being dashed before they ever have a chance to reach their full potential. 

• Like 1