Jets are illegal where is the debuff to APD?

Jets are illegal now and there is no counter nerf to APD i say we get to claim APD Ghawks for 5 mil each or, any cops rolling around with anything higher than what a normal civ can roll around with gets the value of the high tier items removed from their bank account. just a few ideas that came to mind.

• Like 6
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 7
  • Downvote 4

yea makes sense that a fucking thing meant to shoot huge ass bullets and missiles is illegal unless u think that tanks that cant shoot should be legal, which I agree with u then : )

• Like 2
  • Admin

Not everything that happens needs to have a counter nerf. You're stupid if thinking that claiming hawks is a good idea. Absolutely drain the value of civilian hawks and your second idea isn't even complete because you never finished it. Instead of keyboard warrioring maybe you should come up with reasonable ideas rather than spout out an unbalanced idea like Hawk claiming.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Not everything that happens needs to have a counter nerf.

Not everything Nothing that happens needs to have a counter nerf.

Fixed it for you 🙂 

In all honesty though, lately from a civ perspective it seems like there have been a lot of buffs for APD and very few for civs. Was the balance really that bad between APD and civs before these changes?

3 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

Look at this dumb retard LOL

ohhhh I see now

olympus gang: noble

noah must really not like this change for you to be forced to make this post @Nemnock nemtard

More productive conversation from the most rational person on the server I see

Edited by Blueangelman36
  • Like 3

When did Jets become illegal? They are expensive as shit to start. Hell my Black Wasp was my first air vehicle that I bought. Crashed it once and had it stolen another, but I still like to shatter windows breaking the sound barrier.

10 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Not everything that happens needs to have a counter nerf. You're stupid if thinking that claiming hawks is a good idea. Absolutely drain the value of civilian hawks and your second idea isn't even complete because you never finished it. Instead of keyboard warrioring maybe you should come up with reasonable ideas rather than spout out an unbalanced idea like Hawk claiming.

No, there does not need to be a counter nerf. Also, if Civilians are gonna be unfairly nerfed then APD shouldn't complain when a reasonable proposition happens, so stop acting like spoiled brats. Calling someone stupid for proposing Civilians should ought to be able to claim a stolen Ghosthawk just makes you sound like you have your head up your arse, APD get to seize anything illegal so I don't see why not. Criminals ARE THEIVES so if they get their grubby fingers on your shit, you can bet your arse they are going to either convert it to their property or scrap the shit for cash.

If you are foolish enough lose a Heli while playing on a faction that has no NLR, unlimited lives and free loadouts then you deserve to lose it and have it paraded around. Only reason why you don't want civilians claiming APD Vehicles/Aircraft is because you shit your panties at the thought of being on the recieving end of what you dished out when losing it in the first place.

Just with SAPD's pathetic excuse of not pulling Armoured Vehicles or Ghosthawk/Plane: "I don't want to lose it".

TLDR: If someone don't want to lose it then don't pull it out. Risk = reward very much applies to everyone on Olympus so stop being a tightarse.

Edited by TM_
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...