o7 wiki

o7 fam, thanks for everything you've done, laying down the foundation for the wiki to build and expand from, and for ultimately making the terrible choice of letting me on the team. I know you got a lot on your plate for the future, but I'm confident you'll make the best of it! @ Brolaf and @ Rafa will take care of your baby don't worry 🙏

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thanks for giving us Wikitards a chance. Working on the wiki under you has been a great experience and I’m glad you feel comfortable trusting us with your baby. Thanks for everything boss ❤️ 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Thanks for giving us Wikitards a chance. Working on the wiki under you has been a great experience and I’m glad you feel comfortable trusting us with your baby. Thanks for everything boss ❤️ 

Thank you for all the work you've done. I'm glad you're experience has been good. I know y'all will take good care of her!

1 hour ago, Lime said:

o7 fam, thanks for everything you've done, laying down the foundation for the wiki to build and expand from, and for ultimately making the terrible choice of letting me on the team. I know you got a lot on your plate for the future, but I'm confident you'll make the best of it! @ Brolaf and @ Rafa will take care of your baby don't worry 🙏

Yes, I'm sure they'll do a good job too. I do have a lot on my plate, but you're welcome to message me any time about the wiki. You were not a terrible choice of a wiki team member, you've done very well. Keep up the good work boss man. I know y'all are going to use the strong foundation to create something even better than I could.

46 minutes ago, Doofy said:

Damn... Noah before you go deny my application!

Your application isn't denied. It's still open big dog. Now, it's up to Brolaf and Rafa to recruit new wiki team members if they see fit.

40 minutes ago, 1thedoc said:

o7 will miss you. thanks for letting me on the wiki team!!

I'm going to miss y'all! You did a lot for the wiki, your work is very much appreciated. I'm sure you're welcome back on the team any time. You know I'll vouch for you.

51 minutes ago, CHEESE1 said:

You got this @ Rafa

Yeah, he sure does.

7 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Thanks noah you did a lot of good work ❤️ but no shot this thing is going to useless brolaf. Rafa for lead wtf 😂

Thank you for noticing. I'm glad I could invest into something that will continue to help people even after I've left. Rafa and Brolaf are both important members of the wiki team, don't discredit either one of them 😉

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
21 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Thank you for doing such a thankless job. The server is in a much better place with you having created the Wiki. I’m certain new players have benefited from your work. 

Of course! Thank you for your kind words.

16 minutes ago, Legendary said:

can i have your money @ Noahhh! ?

Negative.

• Like 1

You know maybe the hardest thing to do for a wiki is to put in the groundwork and set up a good base so that the people ahead of you don't have to worry about what's been and only need to worry about what will be. You and your team did just that, set up a good base. I think that's awesome, good shit

• Like 4
2 hours ago, destruct said:

You know maybe the hardest thing to do for a wiki is to put in the groundwork and set up a good base so that the people ahead of you don't have to worry about what's been and only need to worry about what will be. You and your team did just that, set up a good base. I think that's awesome, good shit

That means a lot coming from you, thank you. I'm just lucky that the team has developed beyond just me. I would have failed early on without help. The wiki is a great platform, and I know the team has good plans for it.

48 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

Don't trap this poor Brolaf kid inside more

Brolaf's soul is strong enough to resist the wiki demon if needed. He'll be okay, and he knows what he's going. He's been doing it longer than any of the current team 😉

19 minutes ago, Legendary said:

appreciate the consideration.

Of course my friend.

• Like 2