o7 from one of those terrible Medics

13 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

I've never been more disgusted with the APD until this year's April Fool's when it was officially "Bully the faction that doesn't carry guns" day, also revoke your own handbook and declare hunting day on the medics and seize countless vehicles just to be contrarian, I don't know. I haven't even seen Winters on EVER until that day, when you hopped on just to hunt us down. It's instances like that, in a long line of instances that has soured the relationship between our factions that won't subside until you three specifically go.

I hate to tell you like this, but that was infact not @ Winters  and was actually me.
IK2SDHu.png

Also on april fools I was tanked, armed xian'd, and ghosthawked by the R&R so what they got was ultimately deserved. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Weird 1
Just now, monster said:

I hate to tell you like this, but that was infact not @ Winters  and was actually me.
IK2SDHu.png

Also on april fools I was tanked, armed xian'd, and ghosthawks so what they got was ultimately deserved. 🙂

Well in honesty that kinda makes it worse. That means I've *never* seen the Chief of APD be online. Ever. 

• Community Manager

Going to break it down since you had large paragraphs repeated

I don't hate the RnR, I just enjoy having a mild drama beef with them, the only thing I don't like is that historically nothing happens on RnR reports and it's pointless in asking SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off and continue to allow medics to break rules. It's honestly been like this since I originally joined in 2017.

I don't know what your grievances are with either Winters or Nicole but it really goes to show that you've never honestly interacted with them and can't see the backend of the faction. You don't know who isn't active, who isn't meeting their desk activities, who is getting IA'd, etc. from the outside looking in "hurr APD bad, I was removed!!" seems like an appealing thing to jump on the bandwagon however you're literally backing someone who stepped down of their own volition then lied about it for community sympathy. The 10hr minimum was meant to encourage SAPD to actually play since the desk duties they were completing were light, SAPD in the past historically put more time into the server and did their duties + some additional.

I literally got Ghosthawked by an armed medic Ghosthawk? I don't know how you can be upset about losing minor amounts of money on vehicles for a faction that literally doesn't spend any. The April Fools beef has historically led to APD vs. RnR interactions, it really isn't that personal I had a blast that day and I lost a significant amount myself. If we weren't committing war crimes against you, you would be committing war crimes against the JrAPD who didn't have a single other SAPD member on.

It's genuinely crazy how I hear from @ Marcus  that he wanted the RnR rework because he didn't like the textures Sploding made and wanted a reduced size that would allow more skins. I don't understand how you can be upset at a faction rework that expands upon what you have available requested by your leader with someone who didn't participate in the rework. It's also worth noting that the "File Size" was a major limitation considering it rivaled the APD and the APD had a larger arsenal of vehicles, the APD got reworked for the same considerations. 👮‍♂️

Have fun in retirement.

• Like 1
  • Jew 1
  • STFU 2

It would be really cool if there was a medium for raising issues that wouldn't be shrugged off and ignored other than going to the forums with drama.   Don't get me wrong, I thrive on the forum drama... especially now.  But 99% of the issues on this server are because there is no legitimate way that is actually listened to for the community to voice concerns and problems that will actually get anything done.

This place suffers from the same type of problems as autocratic regimes.  When you deal with democracies, people are voted out, problems are fixed.  

When you deal with places like this, you basically have to go for someone's head and oust them by force or o7 to make any kind of a point.

Nobody is infallible and every single person should be questioned and called out when they're wrong or not in step with the rest of the community.  Sycophants hurt this community.  If you find yourself always agreeing with leadership, you are a detriment to this server and you should go away.  You only care about the approval of authority figures.

People on this server have been calling for a new chief for more than 6 months now, and absolutely NOTHING has been done to fix the problem.  

That being said...

It's been real @ PolarBear .  You're a real one.  It takes a special type of brain to be able to deal with careering medic.  I wish you the best.  ❤️  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • STFU 1

@ Mako  This server doesnt have thousands of serious players.  In the future, start talking to many many active people from a faction not just the leaders before implementing stuff and you'd get a fuck ton less blowback for it.  You need to learn how to listen to people and accept when something you want to do isn't popular and you need to reconsider.  

Interacting with wide groups of this community, accepting when you're wrong, accepting when what you want to do isn't popular, and actually listening to the playerbase as a whole instead of a single figurehead would render you a far better 'community manager,' aka 'leader,' than you currently are.  

I say this with sincerely constructive criticism based on what people say mixed with my personal experiences with you in civ council.  You're a good dev and a shitty leader.  You can learn how to be better at the latter and you'd end up as beloved as some of the best staff on this server.  

• Like 1
  • +1 7
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, Mako said:

it's pointless in asking SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off and continue to allow medics to break rules.

That shows how much you really know about the backend of our faction also, just because we actually take care of our write ups in a timely matter (instead of letting them sit in the disciplinary room for days and sometimes even weeks while every Sr tells them they have to wait for the other inactive Sr to do their write up) doesn't mean we don't discipline our Jr's according. You're probably just mad the RnR doesn't base our write ups on if it effects a Aegis member or not, like I've seen Sr Apd do in the past.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 2
  • Wow 2
2 hours ago, Mako said:

I don't hate the RnR, I just enjoy having a mild drama beef with them, the only thing I don't like is that historically nothing happens on RnR reports and it's pointless in asking SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off and continue to allow medics to break rules. It's honestly been like this since I originally joined in 2017.

Why does one simply... "Enjoy mild Drama beef" With a faction that is defenseless? I could understand the civilian beef, but with the RnR...? To comment on "Asking SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off" I don't recall the last time this has happened in my time within the faction, I'm not a senior but I'm still aware of how things work . Things get done rather quickly, meanwhile I see APD members with "See SAPD" Tags on TS on the daily... Not sure who's training these APD members or any of that, but the amount of IA's I've had on APD members who don't know any APD rules or the amount of times I've brought apd members into support about simple handbook instructions... Every time I've talked to "The highest ranking APD Officer online" when I've got a problem, it's shrugged off or I get told I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, Mako said:

I don't know what your grievances are with either Winters or Nicole but it really goes to show that you've never honestly interacted with them and can't see the backend of the faction. You don't know who isn't active, who isn't meeting their desk activities, who is getting IA'd, etc. from the outside looking in "hurr APD bad, I was removed!!" seems like an appealing thing to jump on the bandwagon however you're literally backing someone who stepped down of their own volition then lied about it for community sympathy. The 10hr minimum was meant to encourage SAPD to actually play since the desk duties they were completing were light, SAPD in the past historically put more time into the server and did their duties + some additional.

Winters? You mean the guy nobody CAN interact with...? Nicole? The person who sits in their own channel 24/7 and doesn't socialize? It's pretty obvious who's active or not if you're playing just about everyday...   Last time I spoke to @ Winters was... July 29th, 2022. Almost a year ago, and when was the last time any of the community saw him again...? Just curious. 

I don't usually negatively comment, but my lord. 

• Like 2
  • STFU 2
51 minutes ago, Moxi The Loli said:

Why does one simply... "Enjoy mild Drama beef" With a faction that is defenseless? I could understand the civilian beef, but with the RnR...? To comment on "Asking SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off" I don't recall the last time this has happened in my time within the faction, I'm not a senior but I'm still aware of how things work . Things get done rather quickly, meanwhile I see APD members with "See SAPD" Tags on TS on the daily... Not sure who's training these APD members or any of that, but the amount of IA's I've had on APD members who don't know any APD rules or the amount of times I've brought apd members into support about simple handbook instructions... Every time I've talked to "The highest ranking APD Officer online" when I've got a problem, it's shrugged off or I get told I'm wrong. 

Winters? You mean the guy nobody CAN interact with...? Nicole? The person who sits in their own channel 24/7 and doesn't socialize? It's pretty obvious who's active or not if you're playing just about everyday...   Last time I spoke to @ Winters was... July 29th, 2022. Almost a year ago, and when was the last time any of the community saw him again...? Just curious. 

I don't usually negatively comment, but my lord. 

I make it a priority to play in a public channel whenever I am on cop, I am unsure where you're getting this from. 

Overall Stats - Monthly
Sr. APD
Name Squad Time
Nicole Senior APD 38.83

I won't publicize anyone else's times, however, what I pasted above is our monthly statistics for Senior APD times and I was the 3rd highest the 1st and 2nd are both Sergeants. 

Last Week 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago 4 Weeks Ago 5 Weeks Ago 6 Weeks Ago 7 Weeks Ago
5.18 12.77 5.48 15.40 16.62 8.82 26.45
Total Tests Officer
263 Nicole

I will also leave this here, I currently have the most tests out of all the Senior APD.

I am Senior SWAT, Senior Designer, and Developer and I still manage to make my times every week and deal with the responsibilities that come with being a Captain.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Jew 1
  • STFU 2

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

My dude, I'll never forget that time you piloted the submarine all the way to the jail because 88 gave me way too much freedom so I abandoned them. Every one involved was laughing, even them in the end. 

We have so many memories. The Kavala therapy group. Quad bike drops. Enjoy these in your retirement. You will be missed! I will always save a cupcake for you. 💙🧁💚

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Mako said:

SRnR to address any issues because they'll just laugh it off and continue to allow medics to break rules. It's honestly been like this since I originally joined in 2017.

I got no dog in this fight cuz even if you and I didn’t mesh back then it’s been years so I have no personal issues with you anymore even if everyone else does 💀, but 2017-2018 RnR didn’t play with broken rules. Especially during the Muthinator regime, mfers would lose medic so fast for breaking rules. Was very unforgiving for medics to play at the time. I also can’t speak on the last few years, but I know I saw a medic being a trash can last month and Marcus handled that mfer in moments after it happened. So it seems like there’s definitely some accountability going there, at least through Marcus. I will say though that I’ve never experienced such a rebellious junior RnR in all my years playing. I’ve played a lot of both factions since I’ve been back and surprisingly have encountered much more asshole medics to cops than asshole cops to medics. So that’s a problem as a whole I think though. Could be fixed by reporting them directly to Marcus though, idk. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, nicole said:

I make it a priority to play in a public channel whenever I am on cop, I am unsure where you're getting this from. 

Overall Stats - Monthly
Sr. APD
Name Squad Time
Nicole Senior APD 38.83

I won't publicize anyone else's times, however, what I pasted above is our monthly statistics for Senior APD times and I was the 3rd highest the 1st and 2nd are both Sergeants. 

Last Week 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago 4 Weeks Ago 5 Weeks Ago 6 Weeks Ago 7 Weeks Ago
5.18 12.77 5.48 15.40 16.62 8.82 26.45
Total Tests Officer
263 Nicole

I will also leave this here, I currently have the most tests out of all the Senior APD.

I am Senior SWAT, Senior Designer, and Developer and I still manage to make my times every week and deal with the responsibilities that come with being a Captain.

If you’re playing in public channels when you play in my opinion you’re setting a great example. When I was a Senior I very rarely played in interrogation rooms. I may have been undercover to stop people stacking the channel but I didn’t hide with just my friends. I’ll always maintain the focus of a senior should be to play with as many people as possible, regardless your rank, so you can evaluate those juniors when positions need filling in the future. Not to mention in puts a face to the name when some junior meets you. 

• Like 8