Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Community ownership change

2 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

I can't tell if this is serious because I am confused you have the guy that made a pubg montage screaming white power and n*gger through the whole as the new owner??????????

If it is serious I highly respect you @Poseidon for not just taking all the donations and leaving 07.

Locker room talk.

33 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Guys relax mcdilli didn't spend 25k on fucking olympus, I'm toxic and aids @Poseidon said he would not sell olympus to me vs an admin who deserves it and will actually do shit Like @McDili in all honestly maybe less than 5k he paid for olympus. Maybe nothung at all :deIlluminati:

Ah see you get it... The only people who know are the 3 people in the channel at the time of decisions (Poseidon, Dili, and I).

7 minutes ago, McDili said:

The price is not important. Poseidon is moving soon so it was pretty much either me or some rando on the internet who probably wouldn’t care about us.

Dili is taking one for the team. Lots of respect for doing that.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

The price is not important. Poseidon is moving soon so it was pretty much either me or some rando on the internet who probably wouldn’t care about us.

Make us proud.

24 minutes ago, DINGUSDEAN said:

You guys need to chill out, argue over pm's. No one wants to see you two having a hissy fit.

Uhhh speak for yourself i love going through forums and looking at a bunch of people having pissing matches.

• Owner
59 minutes ago, Canada said:

Your really not. This Post just proves my point. Lmfao, and word ive said im shit at the game i admit that. Im washed as fuck which isnt suprising considering i spent almost four months in the hospital because i could barely breathe , and wasn't a great player to begin with. Doesn't matter though. Im still trying to get better. Also not to mention, i dont brag about the fact that i rip heads or that im a awesome player. Im honest with the fact that im not great. And thats alot more then most of you motherfuckers running around wuith egos higher then the empire state. Post what you want kid. Im proud of the words I say and stick by them. 

FYI i wasnt trying to imply anything. The statement literally started with "im pretty sure" not The Devs get some sort of payment.

1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

Not really you know exactly you were trying to imply our devs get some form of payment I called you out and you are just squirming to cover your was for not knowing shit, I'll post a video of you admitting to being shit at arma 3 when k get home we will meme on you later. Get the fuck off the forums. Lol I must be getting you so upset ;)

Lol @Canada you are my bitch.

Ladies, ladies no need to fight. Handle it in PM's or just end it, literally no reason to argue over a forum post. This fight is literally autistic on both ends, just be happy for our boy mcdilli and call it a day ;)

• Like 1
  • Admin
15 minutes ago, HyperGoat said:

I want to hear your presidential debate, on your changes @McDili, Will you do changes more to APD since you were recently a Sr APD or more Civ changes. 

As a whole expect a lot more focus on the civilian faction vs APD & RNR. It's been admittedly neglected despite being the biggest faction. Not to say the other factions won't get some love, but Civ side needs some catching up. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dante Fleury said:

As a whole expect a lot more focus on the civilian faction vs APD & RNR. It's been admittedly neglected despite being the biggest faction. Not to say the other factions won't get some love, but Civ side needs some catching up. 

This exactly. For a long time, every buff has been for the R and R and APD, whether it is gear based or rule based. We strive for balance, but it is a difficult thing to obtain. The key is working slowly and methodically. If you introduce something sweeping, it won't work. We are going to take our time with these changes, however you will see a measured buff to civilians here shortly. 

1 minute ago, Peter Long said:

This exactly. For a long time, every buff has been for the R and R and APD, whether it is gear based or rule based. We strive for balance, but it is a difficult thing to obtain. The key is working slowly and methodically. If you introduce something sweeping, it won't work. We are going to take our time with these changes, however you will see a measured buff to civilians here shortly. 

Can the staff get a buff? Maybe we get a free candy bar each month or something. 

• Like 1