Gang Wars XI - Rosters and Bracket

2 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Dont need a guy who believes he is oh so smart but had to go to a third world country just to receive a halfway decent job. . . :Kappa:

At least I don't drop to my knees begging like a bitch to be allowed to play a fucking game

Nor do I avoid basic fucking hygiene so the staff "might" make me a moderator #takeashower

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

You honest to god think i dropped to my knee's no I spoon fed you guys what you wanted to hear and unfortunetly im back in olympus. AGAIN. Yet you hate the fact that I am for whatever reason and are acting like a salty little bitch. Go get a better job, or go post another gofundme for people to actually give a fuck about what you have to post these days. #washedadmin

@Mercury just ban this idiot already

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

You honest to god think i dropped to my knee's no I spoon fed you guys what you wanted to hear and unfortunetly im back in olympus. AGAIN. Yet you hate the fact that I am for whatever reason and are acting like a salty little bitch. Go get a better job, or go post another gofundme for people to actually give a fuck about what you have to post these days. #washedadmin

Settle down retard. This is how you start to get in trouble around here...

42 minutes ago, RambleR said:

I have been in 9 GW's @Jwilly. Shits just for fun, im not even in a gang so why try hard? 

I'm not fighting for an actual gang or even considering winning, but hell I'm still gonna try hard and make it a good show.

1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Not everyone takes this shit as seriously as some of you guys fam.

i never said u had to take is serious. Im just saying it is gonna be cancer watching a bunch of drunk dudes fighting a bunch of clueless retards

• Like 1