Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Unbanathon v2? (Read desc first)  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Unbanathon v2?

4 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

If I see one more post that even appears to be the slightest bit toxic, I am going to officially destroy your forum account. It will be covered in hentai and leaked to your parents. 

With that being said, this poll is stupid. We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played. 

I might start a new poll, ban Savage and Proud from the forums or naw? 

+1 

30 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

If I see one more post that even appears to be the slightest bit toxic, I am going to officially destroy your forum account. It will be covered in hentai and leaked to your parents. 

With that being said, this poll is stupid. We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played. 

I might start a new poll, ban Savage and Proud from the forums or naw? 

You tryna say this is toxic, we literally talking about unbanning people from a fucking game, it's called banter, I know he senior admin and all and u think everything is just PERFECT but u don't know shit, there is way more then just "toxicity". I've been doxed like 27 times and ur clueless ass is saying "let's not be toxic!"

like obviously people are gonna be toxic, it's how the world works, everything can't be perfect, even with u saying this it's not gonna stop

also lets not forget the amount of things that have been said/leaked about staff/other players in other TS's that u will never hear, things that you will never see, you know nothing close to the reality of Olympus

im sorry to hit you with reality, and no i wont be ratting anyone

Edited by Proud
  • Downvote 4
1 minute ago, Proud said:

You tryna say this is toxic, we literally talking about unbanning people from a fucking game, it's called banter, I know he senior admin and all and u think everything is just PERFECT but u don't know shit, there is way more then just "toxicity". I've been doxed like 27 times and ur clueless ass is saying "let's not be toxic!"

like obviously people are gonna be toxic, it's how the world works, everything can't be perfect, even with u saying this it's not gonna stop

sounds a little toxic

2 minutes ago, Mory Mango said:

Why did you message me on snap to look at this dumb shit. You’re really a stupid ass little kid huh

yea, cuz i didnt unadd u a month ago

Edited by Proud
2 hours ago, Savage said:

I feel that we should have another unbanathon this summer. I'm talking about for those that were banned for ddosing recently and those that hacked years ago and beg for a second chance. These people fucked up, but another unbanathon will make cartel life alive again. A large majority of the server loves to fight cartels but can't because all the cartel fighters r getting banned. If this comes, I feel they should be under the terms they were under last time, with the restrictions for like 2 months. I know people can change and people just want a second chance to play on possibly the best arma 3 life server.

bro - sorry to say, but if your the type of guy who is going to knock someone, then youll do it again. its incredibly hard to prove ddosing without a spy ratting them out.. let those 'kids' learn their lesson on ddosing by keeping them banned and be lucky they arn't facing legal action....

http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/legality-ddos-criminal-deed-vs-act-civil-disobedience/#gref

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MAVE2ICK said:

bro - sorry to say, but if your the type of guy who is going to knock someone, then youll do it again. its incredibly hard to prove ddosing without a spy ratting them out.. let those 'kids' learn their lesson on ddosing by keeping them banned and be lucky they arn't facing legal action....

http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/legality-ddos-criminal-deed-vs-act-civil-disobedience/#gref

Ya real shit, u kids are crying about getting banned from Olympus for ddosing I can only imagine if y’all had to face a case for it , u kids would cripple in front of a judge 

• Like 1

Unban everyone who was Incarnate

Lil bill

excision

savage (real one)

joel

rabid

and haiwood

and harley

but ban @Jazzy kids a fucking b o t

also, peter dont offend him to much, we Asylum players dont want have to roast those to fucks back to Olympus

Edited by Eazy
4 hours ago, obeymatt said:

Ya real shit, u kids are crying about getting banned from Olympus for ddosing I can only imagine if y’all had to face a case for it , u kids would cripple in front of a judge 

You used to always threaten me. Wadu hek

i mean you are useless but waduhek 

5 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

I got unbanned ;) KEAPPA

I️ miss the man who snorted cocaine before every fight :FeelsBad:

6 hours ago, Peter Long said:

I guess it has been a long time coming for me to put you in your place. At the conclusion of this post, your forum account will be suspended for an undisclosed amount of time. 

Im going to break down your sad attempt at a roast, and then tell you how I actually feel, ok pumpkin?

1. "we literally talking about unbanning people from a fucking game"

The reason we BAN people is because they break rules. We permanently ban people who go above and beyond breaking rules, and they break the actual game. These are cheaters, ddosers, scripters ect. You should know all about these types of people, I mean for fucks sake RP slayer has his hand so far up your ass when he wants to wash his hands you brush your teeth. 

2. "I know he senior admin and all and u think everything is just PERFECT but u don't know shit,"

Thanks for identifying the rank next to my name big boy! I see that the decision to hold you back in 3rd grade until you were 12 was a good idea, you can finally read! In regards to your actual post, I never said anything is perfect, and you will never hear that from any other staff either. We do everything we can to make sure that the server is 3 major things: Fair, Fun, and Balanced. That is why we dedicate thousands of hours of our free time handling all of the tickets, in game drama, out of game drama, community development, rules and regulations, ect. 

Fair. Fun. Balanced. Or in other words, what your mother is like in bed. 

3. "I've been doxed like 27 times and ur clueless ass is saying "let's not be toxic!"

Jesus. You have gone full retard here. NEVER GO FULL RETARD. You act like you don't bring on the drama YOU create. Let us take a quick look at some of the last few posts you have made on the forums : 

2eb45c73725c661e54868b4f63dfaa17.png

2ce4778841f21ae9f5e3902ddf8df927.png

OH BABY WE HAVE MORE!!! Lets see what you have said in sidechat! 

c60cbce613fbe29289e66bf937a61deb.png

We also can't forget your most recent ban! 

31eb1690f57552ee725f59491d4c7b0d.png

You complain about toxicity, yet you are literally the cause of a lot of it. 

4. "also lets not forget the amount of things that have been said/leaked about staff/other players in other TS's that u will never hear, things that you will never see, you know nothing close to the reality of Olympus"

Oh child, if you only knew. When I started on Olympus, you were 8. 8 years old. You had just finished breast feeding and moved onto food that had been processed into Orange Goop. I know that things are said in other TS's. I know there are leaks about personal info, hygiene habits, and even what color bedspread you and your brother share on your bunk beds. 

Bottom line is, I don't care what happens in the free teamspeak you use to try to get other kids IP adresses. The only thing I care about has been consistent from Day 1 : Making Olympus the Top Arma 3 Altis Life Community in the World. Guess what kiddo? It is. 

Reality of Olympus? The reality of Olympus is that it is the best Arma 3 Community out there, and its full of players who have dedicated countless hours of their time to make this place their home. They even allowed a kid like you to join it, and you are literally spitting on their efforts. Check yourself Proud, before this Community closes its doors to you. 

addee94d8d5aed163b8ca24b06d5da33.png

-Peter Long

this has to be the best thing ive ever seen holy shit i applaud you 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Savage said:

I feel that we should have another unbanathon this summer. I'm talking about for those that were banned for ddosing recently and those that hacked years ago and beg for a second chance. These people fucked up, but another unbanathon will make cartel life alive again. A large majority of the server loves to fight cartels but can't because all the cartel fighters r getting banned. If this comes, I feel they should be under the terms they were under last time, with the restrictions for like 2 months. I know people can change and people just want a second chance to play on possibly the best arma 3 life server.

no