My Issue With The APD

Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Because it's a better alternative to what Olympus gang life is right now, and from my understanding prime only died because a handful of people got banned and Connor wasn't able to keep prime sustained, and now they either play rust or reborn.

Right now Olmypus is slowly going back to before Prime. Several mid level gangs. 20 plus people in them. A few good and handful decent players and the rest just there for fun.

Just now, Superiorr said:

I was half kidding it will never happen I just hate how its used as a power play oh the bomb blew spray everyone down oh the trucks getting away spray it down oh we are losing the fight come in a ghosthawk and wait to get shot so we can spray them down 

titans are required for any federal event. Satchels are also required to blow up van or a 50 cal to blow up the vans.

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

These suggestions cannot get worse. LUL

Olympus government is running out of money so they decided to cut back on military like vehicles for regular patrols and reserve that power for warzone and feds. 

Instead apd patrols on quad bikes

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

That's because you look for people based off their clout, go to the stats page and look through gang rosters for people with good K/D's and make an incentive for them to join your gang. 

why would i do that? i could just go to cap and wait to get shit on

58 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

I mean If you want us to be like prime then allow us to ddos the fuck?

Allow us to use Pulldowns. Shitty argument for a shitty chief who only sits on side of the fence instead of see what the other side is like.

Woah dude. Woah. Hold those horses

Prime never ddosed me during feds and they sure as hell did better than your ass. You complain it's all broken then brag when your gang that you just put together has "never lost a fed" and are soooo good (then you break up) but as soon as you are not hot shit everything is broken. Also: I do see both sides, and I think it's balanced as is. I don't think any changes need to be made between cops and civs, I think you just want to blame us whenever nobody shows up to warzone and you get bored. There have been 0 major updates to fed since your perfect streak, so why are things suddenly so hard? We don't care how hard it is right now, because we have to deal with it just as you have to deal with your end. Just stop pretending it's us that is forcing all of you into one gang with no outside recruitment and killing life in the warzone we can't even enter. 

1 hour ago, DeadPooL said:

Like I cant just do a fed with some 8-10 friends that are decent cuz of the stack. I hade to make Trident and APEs with 15 sometimes 30 people to do a fed because there are no good players left. 

IDK man, LnT used to do feds with Trident and there were maybe ~12 overall players.. maybe 5-6 decent, 3-4 ok, and the rest dog shit players and we seemed to pull them off just fine...its all about knowing your angles and quick communication to your roamers so your gate isnt overrun.

1 minute ago, MAV said:

IDK man, LnT used to do feds with Trident and there were maybe ~12 overall players.. maybe 5-6 decent, 3-4 ok, and the rest dog shit players and we seemed to pull them off just fine...its all about knowing your angles and quick communication to your roamers so your gate isnt overrun.

we had more then 12

1 hour ago, Superiorr said:

Bw is stupid hard if anyone gets lethaled or restrained you have like 40 seconds in between waves to help them and if you do even make it out your just followed by 10 retards in quilins a spotter in a oraca and a ghosthawk

Hmmm maybe a decent compromise is increease the bomb time by 5 minutes, BUT.. you move the outpost 1-2KM further to increase time between waves to heal, revive, etc.

1 minute ago, DeadPooL said:

we had more then 12

never more then 15 id say...

27 minutes ago, Superiorr said:

Btw whoever added remove firing pin you are gay anything to help cops

wasnt to help cops...it was so vigi's wouldnt get a robbery charge they cant pay off for removing the gun of someone trying to kill them... also it allows better RP so the cop can let you keep the gun if they chose...so yours welcome

2 minutes ago, Demon9845 said:

This some NASA logic.

some people need it or this post wouldn't happen. Senior gear is fine where it's at and price does nothing for the APD, I've been robbed of a loadout less than 10 times ever. The only thing that would make a change is if cops bought their loadouts each life (Which would change the server dynamic and ruin it).

As for raiding warzone, it's warzone. Expect a fight, edspecially when an occasional cop happens to roll in under valid rules.

Only thing i think would help APD would be to give ghosthawks to LT's and above, while giving hunters to SGTs

2 hours ago, DeadPooL said:

Right now Olmypus is slowly going back to before Prime. Several mid level gangs. 20 plus people in them. A few good and handful decent players and the rest just there for fun.

Yeah when gang life was good. Not shitty for everyone but Prime like it was when they held the monopoly on Federal Events. 

bad players arguing over skill based shit yikes

its always been known cop was safer + funner to play while making money but to make the claim you can make more money on cop then civ is absurd

i think you guys are onto something with the paying to die in warzone shit, but realistically cops die a lot and making them pay for loadouts everytime is just stupid

even when I was senior apd i stayed away from fighting in warzone and when I did I NEVER brought a ghosthawk. ever. idk how people say its fun to be in a ghosthawk or that the ghosthawk is shit. ghosthawk is probably the stupidest thing on the server.

but for example to make cops pay for loadout after every death would just be stupid. I have been to fed events in the past that have 25+ waves. that shit would add up quick. I like the idea of punishing the warzone side of things but anything outside of that just doesnt make sense.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, snipeZ said:

Soooo can someone remind me why people are complaining about how much money APD is making when medics literally have discounts on their vehicles which aren't even allowed to be stolen?

16 hours ago, snipeZ said:

But your argument is that we earn money. Well medics earn it a lot more and with much less risk. So are you complaining about how we fight or what we earn when we fight?

Your argument is so Invalid. One of the major reasons why medics are a thing is to help civs AND cops. Yes they have discounts on vehicles, yes you make 17.5K per revive, it isnt that difficult to make money on Medic. Cops have NO NLR and can just respawn at the nearest HQ and go back to fighting civs or whatever they were doing before then, Civs have NLR so here is a good example: Major Pain one of the BIGGEST Kavala Scats on Olympus always betting in Kavala. If there are no medics on and he dies then he will have NLR he has to wait 15 minutes before he can go back there... OR a medic can go and revive him in that 15 minute time window. Medics aren't helping themselves like cops are they are helping others 99% of the time. Medics also have NLR under several different reasons.

Cops never see a point in Medics or don't care about Medics because they don't need medics. If you are a EMT or Basic Paramedic that is the prime time to make money as a medic, they mainly stay in cities and help out anyone that needs help, Adv.,S&R, and Sr. Medics all are usually flying around from city to city or city to the middle of bum fuck no where taking time to make money. They have to usually get the people further away from cities which makes your time to make money a lot less money.

Medics are benefiting people in many ways. Cops don't benefit anyone but themselves usually(not saying APD is useless). If APD had discounts on vehicles they would have tons of vehicles meanwhile on medic you are usually always in a vehicle. Also most civs aren't fighting medics so they don't titan or destroy vehicles as much usually its just a mess up that causes Medics to lose insurance.

Most cops don't give 2 shits about medics if they press their panic button, or even when they had the medic/cop channel Medics are actually valuable to civs and a bunch of cops fail to see that. Without medics, civs would be a lot more poor and there wouldn't be nearly as many rebels to fight, or runs to bust due to arma bugs, rdm, just fights, or even more. Medics keep civs from losing a 150K+ loadout if they really need to request and many cops don't actually realize this. Also this is proof cops don't care, The first day after the cop and medic channel got removed on Jordan540's stream u can clearly tell Mako cares a lot about medics https://clips.twitch.tv/AgileGorgeousSpaghettiYee and ever since this channel got removed the likeliness of cops actually showing up to a medic pressing his/her panic button has become a lot slimmer. Yes the cop and medic channel was aids but just showing how cops don't realize the value of medics to Civs

Seperate from that:

Fighting cops in Warzone would be fun like last night BFO fought @Dante and a bunch of PO's we fought them for 3 waves then we stopped, it was fun and it would be really cool if we got some kind of reward for fighting them at the least. Even tho we were trying to get Dante to come it would still be cool to fight cops if other gangs are not on

Edited by Millennium
Paragraphs
2 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Your argument is so Invalid. One of the major reasons why medics are a thing is to help civs AND cops. Yes they have discounts on vehicles, yes you make 17.5K per revive, it isnt that difficult to make money on Medic. Cops have NO NLR and can just respawn at the nearest HQ and go back to fighting civs or whatever they were doing before then, Civs have NLR so here is a good example: Major Pain one of the BIGGEST Kavala Scats on Olympus always betting in Kavala. If there are no medics on and he dies then he will have NLR he has to wait 15 minutes before he can go back there... OR a medic can go and revive him in that 15 minute time window. Medics aren't helping themselves like cops are they are helping others 99% of the time. Medics also have NLR under several different reasons. Cops never see a point in Medics or don't care about Medics because they don't need medics. If you are a EMT or Basic Paramedic that is the prime time to make money as a medic, they mainly stay in cities and help out anyone that needs help, Adv.,S&R, and Sr. Medics all are usually flying around from city to city or city to the middle of bum fuck no where taking time to make money. They have to usually get the people further away from cities which makes your time to make money a lot less money. Medics are benefiting people in many ways. Cops don't benefit anyone but themselves usually(not saying APD is useless). If APD had discounts on vehicles they would have tons of vehicles meanwhile on medic you are usually always in a vehicle. Also most civs aren't fighting medics so they don't titan or destroy vehicles as much usually its just a mess up that causes Medics to lose insurance. Most cops don't give 2 shits about medics if they press their panic button, or even when they had the medic/cop channel Medics are actually valuable to civs and a bunch of cops fail to see that. Without medics, civs would be a lot more poor and there wouldn't be nearly as many rebels to fight, or runs to bust due to arma bugs, rdm, just fights, or even more. Medics keep civs from losing a 150K+ loadout if they really need to request and many cops don't actually realize this. Also this is proof cops don't care, The first day after the cop and medic channel got removed on Jordan540's stream u can clearly tell Mako cares a lot about medics https://clips.twitch.tv/AgileGorgeousSpaghettiYee and ever since this channel got removed the likeliness of cops actually showing up to a medic pressing his/her panic button has become a lot slimmer. Yes the cop and medic channel was aids but just showing how cops don't realize the value of medics to Civs

Paragraphs my man. 

2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Paragraphs my man. 

Ik lol Yikes i didnt care to hit another key

there paragraphs ;)

Edited by Millennium