Xanx's o7

4 hours ago, xanx said:

Now firstly before you kids start saying i quitted because of the hate, hell no lmao, i enjoyed every second of trolling all of those kids who care about their reputation on Arma 3 roleplaying server forum lmao, sad.
Now anyways, my house arrest case has been lifted, and that being said, i don't have any reasons to play this game anymore, the only reason i was playing it until now is because there's no other fun game to play, and i firstly jumped into this cuz i was looking for a game to play while i was stuck at being home 24/7.
Can't say i didn't enjoy the server, even though it's filled with toxic handless monkeys who can't aim for shit cuz they are adopted, it's okay, it's enjoyable, but i saw so many people who are not young at all being too addicted to this server and shit, so yea, you nibbas need to go and experience some real life type of shit.
Some of u knew me as Alekkz, some knew me as H o l l o w, most of u knew me as xanx.
Just wanna thank few people who made my time better alot @appreciate - for being the coolest nibba on this server filled with fat monkeys. @Raindrop for always having my back and yellin' at me for breaking every single rule. @tacosmell - fun to play with lmao. @mon5t3r funny squeker ♥. @Slumberjack my favorite medic ♥ . @Ravin :) the "bestfriend" i had on this server. @Kyle Lake & @draMa for being the coolest admins. @destruct for setting me up ♥ . @DABESTeva keep killin' it bro! and stop breaking shit in ur room everytime u die♥ And many others, im just to high to name all of y'all nibbas.
It was a fun run, but yeah, i got life to live and enjoy, so see all of you toxic monkeys, have fun and enjoy, i guess :D

Cya you meme 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Vac. said:

As much as I didn't like you, Later have fun with whatever you're going to do at the end of the day you're just another person. 

At the end of the day issa game, and i had loads of fun and had wonderful time, probably wouldnt enjoy any other game the way i enjoyed this one...

3 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

o7 <3

Best of luck to your medic career blooooooooooood :D

3 hours ago, Nurse Lou said:

Cya anime kid u were always a good laugh

u're an OG, love ya bro !

2 hours ago, Raindrop said:

lol I yelled at you and told everyone not to break rules yet somehow i've caught 2 bans in one week by @Ryan

reeeeeee

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

next time it won't be house arrest, it'll be prison

bye

Like i give a fuck, life's boring anyways

@Mercury smh with that downvote haha imma come back in 2 months on purpose to take that test from you and troll you !

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Skip said:

o7 bro 

10 hours ago, Browny said:

dont come back

Never asked for your opinion ;) 

10 hours ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

o7 alekzz

Forgot to mention my brother who made me stay on the server by giving me 2 mil in my first hour lol ! Love you dude, you're a real one!

2 hours ago, Monkeee said:

Bet he moves to the irl version of kavala and does an rdm spree

AM BACK BOIS HEHEHEHE

haahahhaah