Xanx's o7

Now firstly before you kids start saying i quitted because of the hate, hell no lmao, i enjoyed every second of trolling all of those kids who care about their reputation on Arma 3 roleplaying server forum lmao, sad.
Now anyways, my house arrest case has been lifted, and that being said, i don't have any reasons to play this game anymore, the only reason i was playing it until now is because there's no other fun game to play, and i firstly jumped into this cuz i was looking for a game to play while i was stuck at being home 24/7.
Can't say i didn't enjoy the server, even though it's filled with toxic handless monkeys who can't aim for shit cuz they are adopted, it's okay, it's enjoyable, but i saw so many people who are not young at all being too addicted to this server and shit, so yea, you nibbas need to go and experience some real life type of shit.
Some of u knew me as Alekkz, some knew me as H o l l o w, most of u knew me as xanx.
Just wanna thank few people who made my time better alot @appreciate - for being the coolest nibba on this server filled with fat monkeys. @Raindrop for always having my back and yellin' at me for breaking every single rule. @tacosmell - fun to play with lmao. @mon5t3r funny squeker ♥. @Slumberjack my favorite medic ♥ . @Ravin :) the "bestfriend" i had on this server. @Kyle Lake & @draMa for being the coolest admins. @destruct for setting me up ♥ . @DABESTeva keep killin' it bro! and stop breaking shit in ur room everytime u die♥ And many others, im just to high to name all of y'all nibbas.
It was a fun run, but yeah, i got life to live and enjoy, so see all of you toxic monkeys, have fun and enjoy, i guess :D

Edited by xanx
  • Like 9
  • PogChamp 1
  • Kreygasm 2
  • Downvote 8

who?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      no disrespect 

Edited by bdj
  • Like 6
32 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

Didnt you just get unbanned?

that doesn't matter. I was only playing this because i was on house arrest and had nothing to do besides playing games and i got hooked up on arma 3 for some reason. Now that i'm a free person there's no reason for me to stay :)
Best of luck to y'all 

35 minutes ago, Dante said:

Thank God. 

u spastic ♥ 

Edited by xanx
  • Kreygasm 1