Gang Wars XIV

1 minute ago, RDyer216 said:

This doesn’t feel like the best setting to learn how to fight cartels.  We already show up fully geared to cap and get rook banged by a blind fellow who just had his kidney removed.

If you host a Noob Wars then it may be a little more fit for my level of fighting.  At least I know we can take down [HEX] there.  :D

If BPM doesn’t participate I’m selling your gangshed back to market

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Drama said:

If BPM doesn’t participate I’m selling your gangshed back to market

Yikes!

I would need it to start at 10pm EST on weekends, or 12am EST during the week for me to participate.  And I’m not usually drunk by then so later is better.

43 minutes ago, Drama said:

Sorry you feel that way. Not going to have gangs coming over and winning and selling the money then going back to their server. These requirements won’t affect any Olympus based gangs. The goal of this gang wars is to give the gangs that play on the server what they want and influence gangs that don’t currently fight much incentive to wanting to learn or do it more often. If these are accomplished then Gang Wars 15 will be more free.

What about people who don't play either servers and come back to fight in gang wars? Normally when a gang wins and they've been inactive they come back for a while. 

16 minutes ago, Linka said:

What about people who don't play either servers and come back to fight in gang wars? Normally when a gang wins and they've been inactive they come back for a while. 

Come into TS one of these days and we’ll talk.

9 minutes ago, coolbean said:

15 semi active members? why not like 8-9.

If you’re planning on fighting 8v12 every fight with no subs either then we can work out an exception but doesn’t really make sense to me.

18 minutes ago, Linka said:

will you be on later tonight?

Yeah I will

2 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

Feel as if this will be the worst one yet, but I hope not. Gl. 

Fuck i was expecting a worst comment from bigsmoke, this is a good sign.

• Haha 1

So if u are gonna be in a career cop/medic gang do you have to leave to be in a gang with all the career cops until gang wars then join back into ur original, or just stay in what u r in

Just now, Millennium said:

So if u are gonna be in a career cop/medic gang do you have to leave to be in a gang with all the career cops until gang wars then join back into ur original, or just stay in what u r in

No career cops and shit can stay in their gangs. Just gotta be in TS with the gang name the day of. It’s going to be on the dev server so won’t be going off regular server gangs anyways