Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

6 minutes ago, tyler said:

dont you ever drop my name like this again. you claim to not want to start drama for no reason but yet you decide to @ me when you don't even have the SLIGHTEST clue on why i quit the sapd. let me fill you in real quick and compare notes:

1. didn't entirely agree with the direction of the apd at the given moment

2. @Sandman

3. disagreed with a shit ton of stuff

4. didn't agree with sapd/cpl promotions at the time

5. didn't even like playing arma

6. didn't like attending meetings

7. the biggest one of all, i have a fucking kid, and this game, this community, was interfering with my relationship.

sit your dumbass down and fucking shut up, never drop my name like this again when your facts aren't even facts. you brag and boast about how you were the "greatest" sgt alive but yet everyone can fucking agree that it was the PRIME time of summer where doing a shit ton of work wasn't hard especially when you had nobody to compete against. leave me out of your fucking drama, please and thank you.

quit with your huge ass ego, quit making excuses for everything and fucking man up to just being horrible at practically everything you do. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6e0bf75279665736

• Like 1
  • Admin
10 minutes ago, tyler said:

dont you ever drop my name like this again. you claim to not want to start drama for no reason but yet you decide to @ me when you don't even have the SLIGHTEST clue on why i quit the sapd. let me fill you in real quick and compare notes:

1. didn't entirely agree with the direction of the apd at the given moment

2. @Sandman

3. disagreed with a shit ton of stuff

4. didn't agree with sapd/cpl promotions at the time

5. didn't even like playing arma

6. didn't like attending meetings

7. the biggest one of all, i have a fucking kid, and this game, this community, was interfering with my relationship.

sit your dumbass down and fucking shut up, never drop my name like this again when your facts aren't even facts. you brag and boast about how you were the "greatest" sgt alive but yet everyone can fucking agree that it was the PRIME time of summer where doing a shit ton of work wasn't hard especially when you had nobody to compete against. leave me out of your fucking drama, please and thank you.

quit with your huge ass ego, quit making excuses for everything and fucking man up to just being horrible at practically everything you do. 

Scratch everything I said. Tyler may actually not be a huge gay boy. @Peter Long I think he may have actually slept with a woman now. I actually believe it. I’m proud. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Finally, Since you like to throw shade at my signature. Those are my personal achievements in this community. Everyone told me including you I would never make SGT guess what bitch I did. Everyone told me I would never get mod I did 2x for 2 hours. Im sorry you feel my achievements make me have an ego.

The problem is that literally no one cares that you got mod 1 to help with events. The fact that you think it is a achievement to get mod 1 when you are a designer to help out with a event is a fucking joke itself. And if I were you I wouldn’t put I was a sergeant for 8 days in sig how many. Ew players ask why you were removed? And then you give them the dumb story on why you were removed. 

And we all know your sig is to boost your ego if it were truly to show your achievements where is your designer/contributor you don’t put it there because you had no power with those roles.

im not replying unless you say some actual brain dead shit. Pce l8 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, drama said:

Can we get some insight on what gangs are “completing” these feds @destruct? 16 “successful” feds that matches the amount of gold sold on server 2 seems like some shit. I’m on every night and have seen sin do feds and that’s it. 

I guarantee it will be no more than 3 gangs

44 minutes ago, ikiled said:

DeadPool will no longer be posting on this topic...

You guys are actually children

So are majority of the people arguing with him

Image result for shrug gif

52 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Make it happen

d369b1a469862d8db65ffaa8b47dce33.png

@ThatNerdyGuy aint no bitch

And this. Really? No progress ever gets accomplished in those channels all that happens is sapd and their bud buddies gang up on civs. I already see knee padders in that picture can't imagine how many more joined.

• Like 1

Alright children calm it down..

@DeadPooLdid only get mod for purge event and I think the cartel event...however how many none staff have been trusted with a mod whitelist, even if just for a few hours per time...

Yes  @ThatNerdyGuy , @DeadPooL throws shade sometimes and sure it's usually extremely inappropriate.. so he deserves the shade he gets thrown back him... But no one can deny @DeadPooL does care about the community and does what he can to help...even if he is an asshat from time to time

Also joining a channel with 14 people ready to back you up then @ing someone to join us incredibly immature.. it would just end up being a gang bang.. anyone can act big when they have their posse with them.. join a channel where you stand alone in your opinion, then I'll say you got balls.. shits whack

• Like 2

For those asking where the stats come from:

I didn't make these stats from thin air. These stats are based on logs. There are logs when a federal event is started (bomb planted), a federal event is stopped by the APD (defused) or when a federal event is completed (bomb blew). The logs also mention how many cops were online at the time of the event status (started, stopped, completed) which is where I got the online cop stats. Other than that, all I did was compile these logs and count how many times they appear through a google sheet.

2 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

@BananaHammock really going for that corp

I mean, the likelihood of me obtaining the rank of Corp, is less than if DeadPool getting Sgt again.

(It ain't gunna happen)

Just now, Excision said:

ayy bro congrats on corporal!

LOL, I want to like/react to these, but I've run out for today.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, destruct said:

For those asking where the stats come from:

I didn't make these stats from thin air. These stats are based on logs. There are logs when a federal event is started (bomb planted), a federal event is stopped by the APD (defused) or when a federal event is completed (bomb blew). The logs also mention how many cops were online at the time of the event status (started, stopped, completed) which is where I got the online cop stats. Other than that, all I did was compile these logs and count how many times they appear through a google sheet.

Does it say how many gold bars were sold, how many trucks or bw vehicles were seized?

yes most gangs can defend till the bomb blows but once the hawks come out its game over

10 minutes ago, MAV said:

Alright children calm it down..

@DeadPooLdid only get mod for purge event and I think the cartel event...however how many none staff have been trusted with a mod whitelist, even if just for a few hours per time...

Yes  @ThatNerdyGuy , @DeadPooL throws shade sometimes and sure it's usually extremely inappropriate.. so he deserves the shade he gets thrown back him... But no one can deny @DeadPooL does care about the community and does what he can to help...even if he is an asshat from time to time

What he said no one can deny he cares about the server.

Just now, Panda :) said:

What he said no one can deny he cares about the server.

I can't really speak for @ThatNerdyGuy guy, but it was never about if did or didn't care, it was about him proposing the same thing over and over again. (nerf the APD)

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Civak said:

Everyone keeps saying that it's not bad but you're still forgetting how many times bomb blows on BW and then a cop Ghawk comes and sprays everyone down. Bomb blown =/= successful BW by a long shot.

Bring someone who has a brain and give them a titan. Solves the issue a good amount of the time but sometimes it’s overwhelming 

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

Bring someone who has a brain and give them a titan. Solves the issue a good amount of the time but sometimes it’s overwhelming 

Imagine thinking someone in sAPD with a Ghosthawk can't flare a titan and then have a gunner mow down the guy before he can even finish the reload animation lmfao

Just now, NokiaStrong said:

Bring someone who has a brain and give them a titan

No one is trying to spend a extra 750k for launcher and rockets to do a bw. Same argument for armed planes ppl say buy a titan like I’m not trying to fucking spend a mill to keep titaning a retard out of his plane just remove it.

• Like 2