Give me music

I have a 30 hour drive starting on Saturday and need to make a fat playlist. I've basically went through all my music that I like so trying to find some artists/songs/albums that might be lowkey or just an absolute need on a road trip playlist. Mainly looking for rap/hiphop/rnb but could be old or new releases. I'll post the full spotify playlist on here before I leave so you guys can find some new shit too.

I would make this a status update but I want as many people to see this as possible before Saturday so yeah.

6 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

-snip

if you dont take yo ass to bed

6 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

DIE LIT BY PLAYBOI CARTI

LISTEN TO NOTICE ME THEN FLATBED FREESTYLE THEN PULL UP THEN NO TIME THEN OLD MONEY <3

I was hoping Whole Lotta Red was gonna drop before this drive :( but Carti's debut album will def be on the playlist because when I first moved out here it first dropped and i kept it on repeat for most the drive

58 minutes ago, drama said:

I have a 30 hour drive starting on Saturday and need to make a fat playlist. I've basically went through all my music that I like so trying to find some artists/songs/albums that might be lowkey or just an absolute need on a road trip playlist. Mainly looking for rap/hiphop/rnb but could be old or new releases. I'll post the full spotify playlist on here before I leave so you guys can find some new shit too.

I would make this a status update but I want as many people to see this as possible before Saturday so yeah.