Can we please get a new owner?

• Owner

You have no idea what happens behind the scenes. When Peter first got owner it took some time to transition, same will happen with Ares. There’s a learning curve to everything and trust me when I tell you we got a lot of content coming soon ;) 

Also next time @ the man so he can at least defend himself!!!

@Ares

16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You have no idea what happens behind the scenes. When Peter first got owner it took some time to transition, same will happen with Ares. There’s a learning curve to everything and trust me when I tell you we got a lot of content coming soon ;) 

@Ares

WTF @Ryan you gotta have a talk with Ares he removed my fucking Downvote button guess i wont spend anytime on the forums anymore only good thing was posting trash for downvotes

@Ares bring back my downvote button it was the only reason for alot of us to use the forums :(

• Kreygasm 1
28 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@Ares

If we had downvoting we could downvote this dumb post but alas 

• Like 2

I think @Ares should be more involved in the community. He should be helping people in support, posting on forums, interacting with the community more. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, |Casper| said:

Give him a break. I heard he was busy with some irl shit.

IRL shit is why Long released himself from the owner spot tho :o

39 minutes ago, maxg said:

Chill out dude, Man just got Owner give him some time to adjust 

adjusting aka ruining the forums for shitposters :(

1 minute ago, karma said:

Dude, It's his server, let him run it how he/staff wants to run it.

I don't know what you're talking about. Owner responsibilities extend further doing support tickets... That's what Pleb  Support Team is for... He's in the TeamSpeak often and the dev team is making an actual effort to improve the stability of our servers instead of adding useless filler content that causes even more problems.

Wanna just chill out a bit? Sit back and drink a large glass of ice-water...

1 hour ago, karma said:

Because he is dealing with a little stuff irl does not mean he has to retire u dummy. Give the man a fucking break. Ares is a great guy from what i know. It takes time to get used to being a owner.

3 hours ago, karma said:

@Ares bring back my downvote button it was the only reason for alot of us to use the forums :(

1 hour ago, karma said:

Basically in a nutshell why downvoting was removed. Downvoting/upvoting is supposed to be a gauge of if the post was good or bad... not a weapon to flame people you don't like regardless of the content.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slumberjack said:

I don't know what you're talking about. Owner responsibilities extend further doing support tickets... That's what Pleb  Support Team is for... He's in the TeamSpeak often and the dev team is making an actual effort to improve the stability of our servers instead of adding useless filler content that causes even more problems.

Wanna just chill out a bit? Sit back and drink a large glass of ice-water...

A nice fat spliff would go nicely with that glass of ice water!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1