So im almost 17, and I now realize that I cant be sitting on my PC as much as I do playing games n shit almost at the age of 17. I gotta take care of IRL shit, live my life while im still young, and I dont think being on games alot is one of the answers. Just to clarify IM NOT QUITTING but I wont be as active in game as I used to be. I gotta start workin on life, dealing with shit I didnt think I would ever have to deal with, and I just think that I gotta stop playing on my PC as much as I am. So, this is me basically saying ima be inactive because ima start working on my life and not playing my PC as much.

Not gonna @ anyone cuz im not quitting, just basically a little o7 to let the community and everyone who's my friend in this community know why I wont be on as much.

So, much love to all the real ones, sort of o7.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Carrot Kid
52 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

This post, among others, is the reason downvotes need to be readded

ONCE AGAIN: @Ares

It's okay, for now you can just leave a couple of these bad boys

Hct09iU.png&key=1f8e562c13db4f0f1d52ad49Hct09iU.png&key=1f8e562c13db4f0f1d52ad49

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Proud said:

So im almost 17, and I now realize that I cant be sitting on my PC as much as I do playing games n shit almost at the age of 17. I gotta take care of IRL shit, live my life while im still young, and I dont think being on games alot is one of the answers. Just to clarify IM NOT QUITTING but I wont be as active in game as I used to be. I gotta start workin on life, dealing with shit I didnt think I would ever have to deal with, and I just think that I gotta stop playing on my PC as much as I am. So, this is me basically saying ima be inactive because ima start working on my life and not playing my PC as much.

Not gonna @ anyone cuz im not quitting, just basically a little o7 to let the community and everyone who's my friend in this community know why I wont be on as much.

So, much love to all the real ones, sort of o7.

can i have ur oly money when im unpermed xd

3 hours ago, Excision said:

sooo you're not quitting but o7ing because ur not gonna play arma 3 as much anymore???

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! you suck!

yeah arma blows

Really shows a lot about ppl who still chose to play arma in 2019

half of u guys r older then me and still have 100+ hours in 2 weeks

I’m gonna put in my cop time, I’ll play once ina while, but I’m done playing this game as much as I used to.

once I hit 5k hours this game kinda got boring